Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheating :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im learning from the mistake of cheating twice.
  • Options
    Yes we do make mistakes. In YOUR case one mistake should be enough experience not to make it again, GAH. I wish I could punch you, like I did my ex when he cheated on me.

You are SCUM. Seriously, a kiss, a secret text message to meet up. YOU DON'T DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT. TWICE.

Your logic seriously baffles me. How can you think you should be welcomed back in open arms? The mind boggles.

But you're a cheater with a stupid mentality to relationships. You deserve every bit of emotional turmoil from this that you get. :thumb:
  • Options
    and soon it'll be a third and a fourth........
  • Options
    Im learning from the mistake of cheating twice.

Well then don't do it again. But judging by what you've already said you think you can't help yourself, which suggests you probably will do it again. So what is it you want from us? Sympathy? A pat on the back?
  • Options
    It wont be a third or a fourth. I dont wanna feel like this again.
  • Options
    Yes, because you are the victim.
  • Options
    When did I say that? So I cant feel bad can I not? Well I do feel bad, and I dont wanna feel bad again.
  • Options
    aren't the cheaters always the victim? *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    When did I say that? So I cant feel bad can I not? Well I do feel bad, and I dont wanna feel bad again.

Yes, of course you can, but you can't blame people for being sceptical. And bitter, if they've been on the receiving end. You said " After the first time,and we were looking in each others eyes, I could of cried." So if you felt like that the first time and it didn't stop you doing it again, why should we believe that it'll stop you another time? More to the point, why does it matter to you if we believe it or not?

I mean... I don't know what you're looking for here. Do you want us to justify you and tell you you're not so bad after all? If you feel bad and you've decided you won't do it again, surely that's an end to it.
  • Options
    Just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation I've got myself into, and what they done about it, and also what came of it. Sorry :(
  • Options
    I think you should know what would come of it.....
    I havn't been in a relationship for a long time because I had my heart torn out!
    I did not stay with her. I wanted to for i loved her and still do, but I cant be with a cheater, needless to say what she did was far worse than you but its not the point.
  • Options
    I think I have that disease where you cant stop cheating or something :( This is the second time I've done it now in 2 weeks :(
    You heartless bastard. Do you have the slightest consideration for how anything but your own penis feels? Do your girlfriend a favour. Dump her, then take a good look in the mirror.
  • Options
    Im not heartless at all, I admit now looking back that wasnt a very good thing to say really, but I am not heartless.
  • Options
    Im not heartless at all, I admit now looking back that wasnt a very good thing to say really, but I am not heartless.
    A man who has a heart would not cheat on his girlfriend TWICE in two weeks. Stop making excuses, your behaviour is disgraceful.
  • Options
    I know its disgraceful! I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight or clear at all. I regret it fully and wish I could go back and change things but I can't.
  • Options
    I know its disgraceful! I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight or clear at all. I regret it fully and wish I could go back and change things but I can't.
    What are you gonna do now, then?
  • Options
    I dont have the guts to tell her. I wanna be with her and I dont wanna break her heart. I wanna just not mention it to anyone ever again and hope I will never be found out, but somehow I think somewhere down the line its gonna get out.

Believe it or not I am not a nasty person, I have a heart, and I dont like seeing people get hurt or upset, I'm disgusted at what I have done.
  • Options
    I dont have the guts to tell her. I wanna be with her and I dont wanna break her heart. I wanna just not mention it to anyone ever again and hope I will never be found out, but somehow I think somewhere down the line its gonna get out. Believe it or not I am not a nasty person, I have a heart, and I dont like seeing people get hurt or upset, I'm disgusted at what I have done.
    In that case, you might be better getting on with this relationship and keeping quiet about this. Or if you feel you can't go on with it, be completely honest about your reasons why when you tell her. I wish you well.
  • Options
    You can't love her if you have no respect for her. I only see my boyfriend every 3 weeks. I get lonely and I get drunk. I don't pull other people though. Theres no excuse for it.

Not what you said last night on the phone.
  • Options
    Sure theres always gonna be temptations while you're in a relationship but cheating twice in as many weeks is pretty shitty mate.
    If you really love this girl as much as you say you do then i would suggest keeping shtum about this and put it down to experience. Just dont do it again and dont even put yourself in situations where temptation is going to be likely. im not saying dont go out, just dont get that wrecked and be careful about what you drink. Beleive me i know how easy it is to say that rather than do it, practically everytime ive said i dont want to get wrecked i end up even more wrecked but for the sake of this girl just dont cheat on her again. If you're out and you get lonely then phone her up or go and see her!
  • Options
    At the end of the day, My_Poor_Brain, it really isn't members of The Site you need to convince to never cheat again. It's yourself and your girlfriend.

And as for Bomberman444, keep your comments to your girlfriend to PMs. You two seriously air your knickers out here too often. :|
  • Options
    I have been in the situation, I cheated on my then boyfriend and he found out and dumped me. I deserved it, because I was a bitch to him. Like you are being bastard to her by doing it.
  • Options
    I genuinely hope she'll find out.
  • Options
    I wanna be with her and I dont wanna break her heart.

Its not her heart you'll be breaking...sure she'll be upset about it, and it will take time to come to terms with, but I'm pretty certain she will get over you and realise she had a lucky escape!

No, I think the only person whose heart will be broken is yours and I think thats why your not going to tell her. I think you are selfish, you might not want to hurt her but it sounds to me that you are trying to protect yourself and not her.
  • Options
    No. She is really really in love with me. And yes I am trying to protect myself also as I dont want to lose her, she means alot to me, even though it might not seem that way with what I've done, she really does.
  • Options
    No. She is really really in love with me.
    Well if she is really in love with you, you shouldn't have to many qualms about telling her, because she won't break up with you, she will forgive you and try to work things out in your relationship. But in my opinion, people fall very quickly out of love when they find out what their partner is really like, and will use phrases like "I loved him/her so much," note the past tense in that sentence!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    And as for Bomberman444, keep your comments to your girlfriend to PMs. You two seriously air your knickers out here too often. :|

bite me, she airs stuff I never do usually.
  • Options

Now now child.
  • Options

doesn't make it any better, does it.

really, you both ought to get an airer.
  • Options
    i agree with what everyone else is saying. you're a selfish twat and can never know what it feels like to be cheated on because you have a stoney heart that thinks of nothing but itself. you should count yourself lucky to have a girlfriend that loves you, but to be honest mate, you don't deserve her.

and for the record, the being drunk excuse is the worst one in the book, closely followed by 'i was high', in fact thats worse. in fact lets just leave it at being intoxicated. everyone thay has ever done anything they feel ashamed of whilst under the influence has blamed it on that and everyone knows thats not the real reason.

grow up, tell the truth

i hope you live a sad and lonely existence