Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cheating :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think I have that disease where you cant stop cheating or something :(

This is the second time I've done it now in 2 weeks :(

Anyone else share my problem?

Comments

• Options
    Were you sober?
  • Options
    Why did you do it?
  • Options
    Either your not happy with your relationship or you just dont care about peoples feelings.
    Like squeal16 said, why did you do it?
  • Options
    If you want to go with other girls why do you have a girlfriend? Its pretty selfish of you to go around cheating on your girlfriend.
    ditto.

Do ur gf a favour n dump her
  • Options
    No, we love each other, I wasnt sober both times.
  • Options
    But I was feeling lonely and I was wrecked. I do love her and I dont wanna break her heart.
  • Options
    I know there is no excuse for it. I feel so bad. After the first time,and we were looking in each others eyes, I could of cried. Im a dick and dont I know it. :(
  • Options
    You love her?
    So if she cheated on you with two blokes you would be cool with it yet?
  • Options
    Course I wouldn't be alright with it. Im not gonna let her find out, I dont want to break her heart.
  • Options
    You said you felt lonely - lonely because she wasn't with you, or lonely because the affection in your relationship has dissaperared and those girls gave you the attention you wanted? Maybe you have problems in your relationship that need to be talked about. There must be for you to cheat.
  • Options
    Nope, I don't share your problem, but I knew of people who did. They still cheat, are still miserable, and still addicted. You can change that, but you obviously don't want to, you're only interested in covering your arse so your gf doesn't find out, so what can anyone else say?
  • Options
    But I was feeling lonely and I was wrecked. I do love her and I dont wanna break her heart.

It'd break her heart even more if she found out from someone else, and believe me, word does get around and the truth nearlly always does come out.
  • Options
    I didnt sleep with any of these girls by the way, just kissing, not that that isnt bad enough. I don't know if I should tell her and risk losing her over some drunken kisses. I trust my friends, who know about this, enough not tell her, but it is really making me feel terrible. Why do I get myself into these situations :mad:
  • Options
    I didnt sleep with any of these girls by the way, just kissing, not that that isnt bad enough. I don't know if I should tell her and risk losing her over some drunken kisses. I trust my friends, who know about this, enough not tell her, but it is really making me feel terrible. Why do I get myself into these situations >:(

If friends know, then i would tell her, word WILL get around, you never know who is about, your friends could discuss this and someone who knows your girlfriend could be about and eventually it will get back. If she finishes with you, then sorry but you'l have learnt your lesson. I wouldn't blame her, but you never know, you might be able to work through it.
  • Options
    no i don't share your problem. no it's not a disease. and yes you're a twat.
  • Options
    That aint very nice, is it?
  • Options

How old are you and your girlfriend btw?
  • Options
    I didnt sleep with any of these girls by the way, just kissing, not that that isnt bad enough. I don't know if I should tell her and risk losing her over some drunken kisses. I trust my friends, who know about this, enough not tell her, but it is really making me feel terrible. Why do I get myself into these situations :mad:

I think you probably feel terrible because people do know, your friends will talk and word will get round and I think it is that, that is making you feel terrible... the knowledge that she might find out! What right have you got to make this decision for her, by not telling her you are letting yourself get away with what you have done, I think you should tell her, it is up to her to make the decision whether she will allow this relationship to continue. What you have done is not just "some drunken kisses," but trampled over a foundation of trust that you and your girlfriend have made between you and you have completely trashed it.

When you chose to cheat on your girlfriend you had a choice, you didn't have to do it but you did. Clearly you don't love her as much as you might think otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need!
  • Options
    I'm 19 and she is 18. We have been going out for 8 and a half months.
  • Options
    Why did you cheat on her though? There must be a reason ...
    There must be problems in your relationship with your GF.
  • Options

nor are you!

in the space of 8 and a half months you've cheated on her twice. i'd hardly say you love her. if you did you wouldn't hurt her like you are now and you wouldn't feel the need to go elsewhere. finish with her before you do it again, no point in being in a relationship with someone if you're going to put it about.
  • Options

That's a twattish response.
  • Options
    Hows it twattish please?
  • Options
    Hows it twattish please?

Because what you did wasn't very nice to her. Also wasn't a very mature response either. I don't think you're mature enough or have the commitment to be in a long term relationship, well thats how i see it.
  • Options
    Hows it twattish please?

Because you openly admit you're in the wrong for cheating on your girlfriend..TWICE. And you say you feel crap, but you don't think being called a twat is a nice thing to say?

What you're doing to your Missus is the pits, you ARE a twat. You haven't got the balls to do the decent thing. Be a man.

Tell her she can do better than you. You're being so selfish making her think you only want to share feelings and affection with her when on a Saturday night when you're on the lash you are more than happy to admit you'd go for anything with a pretty face.

Simple as.
  • Options
    Nicely put, I like you :)
  • Options
    I agree with 1983.
    You are completely wrong to do what you have done. Espeacially after 8 and a half months. The poor girl. Fuck me she could do so much better than that. Kissing is still cheating, you obviously had no thought for her at all. You do not love her, for if you did it would not have happened... drunk/sober whatever. NO EXCUSE!
  • Options
    Look out Becks, I think you've pulled! :nervous:
  • Options
    We all make mistakes! I've made a mistake and I know that. You dont have to be insulting to me.
  • Options
    Maybe you should try learning from your mistakes instead of repeating them.