Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What are your fav make up brands?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    When I have money I am going to buy estee lauder foundation because I had a make up consoltation onces and I loved the foundation they used. I also use some maybelline products.

:/ I got a free sachet of an estee lauder foundation in vogue the other day.. said it was transfer resistant or something. But when I tried it, it smelt of acrylic paint and wouldn't take to my skin. It also had no coverage whatsoever and blotched up around my nose :yuck:. Give me my Maybelline anyday.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    :/ I got a free sachet of an estee lauder foundation in vogue the other day.. said it was transfer resistant or something. But when I tried it, it smelt of acrylic paint and wouldn't take to my skin. It also had no coverage whatsoever and blotched up around my nose :yuck:. Give me my Maybelline anyday.
    Oooh I have that sachet... haven't tried it yet though. It doesn't seem to look like my colour unfortunately. I shall give it a try though.

Ilora x
  • Options
    I think it is just personal preference though.
  • Options
    vikki1825 wrote:
    recently tried maybellines dream matte mousse foundation and I'm loving that too :yes:
    I just bought some of that today and actually really liked it. Went on a lot better than liquid foundations.
  • Options
    I just bought some of that today and actually really liked it. Went on a lot better than liquid foundations.

My sister uses it but I haven't. I prefer my avon foundation.
  • Options
    Urban Decay, Barry M, Hard Candy and MAC.

I'm also fond of using cheap stage/theatre makeup for eyeshadow, when I want a strong colour to last all day.
  • Options
    i like the barbara daly @tesco foundation,
    other than that i use collection 2000 eyeshadow cos its dead cheap and i get bored really easily, No7, Loreal
  • Options
    I think you can't beat MAC for colour and skin tone range, but their mascara is a bit pants so I use Lancome for that.
  • Options
    Mainly 17, sometimes rimmel, collection 2000 or natural collection at boots.