Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it normal....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Dammit. I did that twice, wrote god, went to change it and obviously wrote god again. I meant dog :|
    "Mike is a dyslexic insomniac atheist. He stays up all night trying to prove that there's no dog."

My dad's youngest dog eats LITERALLY anything. The other day she ate two iron screws...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When we had our yorkies they both loved cheese. Great for if they had to take medication coz you can push it into a piece cheese.

Got a puppy now, he eats gross things like snails and charcoal!
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote:
    Got a puppy now, he eats gross things like snails and charcoal!

Our dog used to eat cat shit out of the shower.

I think that's worse.
  • Options
    my hamster likes absolutly everything... he is a greedy little bugger, but adorable none the less ... is that "normal" i wonder to eat everything?! :confused: inc. beer that he likes (it was calsberg special brew) ... but he doesn't like any other liquid stuff though.
  • Options
    oh and before we had him he used to eat duck poo!
  • Options
    my dog likes eating pretty much anything you'll give her. This includes cat shit :|

Not that we feed her cat shit...she finds it...
    :yes: :sour: :yuck: :sour:
    My dog likes eating cat shit too, she also used to like baby shit, and once tore apart a nappy to get to a tasty morsel inside. She has now progressed to toddler shit if we dont get to the potty quick enough after hes done one.
    It really grosses me out. It doesnt happen that often but even occasionally is too much. fucking gross bitch.
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:
    yeah, apparantly human chocolate is very bad for dogs (as opposed to doggy chocolate before anyone says anything :p and yes they are different!)

but my dog rarely has chocolate, she has like one piece a month if she's lucky, and that's only if i feel like sharing :D
    yeah it is toxic to dogs. On sunday I bought an expensive bar of 72% cocoa Green and blacks organic cooking chocolate with which to make luxury hash cakes, but my dog found and ate the WHOLE 150g bar while we were out (including the wrapper).
    I still havent forgiven her. Im surprised she didnt make herself ill, but she was completely hyper for the rest of the evening and she kept waking me up that night pacing up and down the hall.
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote:
    oh and before we had him he used to eat duck poo!

my dog's favourite pastime is rolling in duck poo. the minger. it doesn't bother me as much if she eats it, unless she eats enough to make her sick. cue me clearing up piles of dog puke with bits of duck poo in. yummy.

she also has a fondness for horse poo, although she doesn't eat it, just likes carrying it about in her mouth. it's the shape, i think.
  • Options
    ewww arent dogs just lovely!!

one of my yorkies used to like eating cow muck!!

This one doesnt get chance, he stays on his lead for walk as hes not trained yet.
  • Options
    We often have a lot of trouble getting our Alsatian to take his worming tablets. So, we put the tablets inside lumps of cheese and Max then eats them without the faintest idea what's inside them!