Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Masturbating: The act of loving oneself

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was going to ask if you were pulling my leg .......
  • Options
    I don't think it is something girls discuss between each other. It was something I did but we never ever discussed it!

My groups of friends discussed it.We were pretty open about everything. Masturbation is a natural part of life, there should be no shame in talking about it or doing it
  • Options
    I have an idea how to stop thinking about sex.....

find a way to get a girl to have sex with you it will relieve the sexual tension ..

LOL, I think even with a gf you will still think about sex.
  • Options
    so she can ride the pony for a longer time than usual .

Lmfao!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    I love that laugh. :flirt: :p Anyway...
    Loner wrote:
    PLUS does anyone have any suggestion how someone can... stop thinking about sex?
    How to stop thinking about sex? :eek2: Well, if you're a man, that's apparently an impossibility. :yeees: Seriously, it's natural. It's what we're on this earth to do, isn't it?
  • Options
    Whats the problem with thinking about sex? Are you bored? Maybe you need to get out more.
    Do you think about it at innappropriate times? like while talking to your gran?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Whats the problem with thinking about sex? Are you bored? Maybe you need to get out more.
    Do you think about it at innappropriate times? like while talking to your gran?

Even grannies think about it you know, otherwise none of us would be here!!!
  • Options
    Zella wrote:

I don't know where I got this from ,maybe a song , but I've been using it for years and I use it with every girl I'm with . I sort of sing it , 'say you wanna ride ..... ride the white pony '...... then sometimes I break into a verse of ' why don't you sitonmyface and tellll me that you luv meeeee ' . It's a good ice breaker !
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    even horses do it. .
    MrG wrote:
    the penis of a horse is that huge it can wrap it around its leg and just jiggle the leg a little

Yikes..so nobody knows how they "really" do it? hehe....not that I'm sure I really wanna know.

While I agree it is completely natural, I think some guys take the masturbation thing a bit too far. Check out this video of some girls talking about dates. The last girl talks about a masturbator who takes it a bit too far IMHO. :shocking:
  • Options
    horses masturbate by slapping its penis up its belly
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    horses masturbate by slapping its penis up its belly

sounds weird. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    how will the girl know that you have a 'full sack'? unless you tell her 'oh ive not wanked in 3 days' she's not gonna have a clue.

:lol:

I actually spat my tea out all over the monitor when I read that. My parents want to know why I'm laughing now too!