Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Masturbating: The act of loving oneself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi. someone, not me, whacks the little guy around everyday. sometimes more than once. is it bad to masturbate everyday? is it normal to do it all the time?
PLUS does anyone have any suggestion how can someone stop it or stop thinking about sex?

Comments

• Options
    find a way to get a girl to have sex with you

very easy to say. but i just ended a relationship a couple of months ago. she wasnt hot or anything but thought it would been good to have a companion. but she didnt satisfy me sexually. and when we were together i still did it. is that normal? how normal for people in a relationship to do it behind the others back?
  • Options
    I do it more than once a day most of the time, sometimes 3 times a day. Why would you want to stop!
    dont you think its rather pathetic?
  • Options
    That's never crossed my mind at all, it's natural and it feels great, I have a high sex drive and I wouldn't have it any other way, I think having a high sex drive makes up part of who I am as well. I'm not ashamed of being a horny man :D
    but what about the mojo? plus doesnt doing it too much decreases your testosterone level? plus is it just me or you have a higher chance of pulling if you have a full sac?
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    how normal for people in a relationship to do it behind the others back?

me and my boyfriend have a very active sex life, we have sex most days and its great for both of us. but sometimes im still so horny i do have some fun on my own. and i know he does too.

i dont think its anything to be ashamed of or that its at all pathetic.

if you do think its pathetic just dont do it. its up to you. its your own personal opinion.

i know i do it because im turned on and my boyfriend is at work or i cant see him right then, so i get myself off. there is nothing wrong with it at all. as someone said..its natural
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    plus is it just me or you have a higher chance of pulling if you have a full sac?

how will the girl know that you have a 'full sack'? unless you tell her 'oh ive not wanked in 3 days' she's not gonna have a clue.
    the only upside i can see is that when u do get to have sex with someone, you will last longer as you're more used to being able to control yourself.
  • Options
    how will the girl know that you have a 'full sack'? unless you tell her 'oh ive not wanked in 3 days' she's not gonna have a clue.
    the only upside i can see is that when u do get to have sex with someone, you will last longer as you're more used to being able to control yourself.
    not that the other person has to know. its more about the chemical reactions you have inside when the bag is full of little yous. such as the testosterone level or another long word ive never heard of.
  • Options
    "when the bag is full of little yous" :yuck: That's a minging description!
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote:
    "when the bag is full of little yous" :yuck: That's a minging description!
    ahahahahahaha

Wanking is meant to be done.... the more times the merrier you'll be!
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    not that the other person has to know. its more about the chemical reactions you have inside when the bag is full of little yous. such as the testosterone level or another long word ive never heard of.
    I dont think that statement is based on medical fact.

(bullshit in other words)
  • Options
    It's natural everyone (more or less) does it. Why shouldn't peoplke give themselves pleasure regularly?

Oh and I like the way this thread within 2 posts changed fom being ya mate to you. :D
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    but what about the mojo? plus doesnt doing it too much decreases your testosterone level? plus is it just me or you have a higher chance of pulling if you have a full sac?

wtf? :lol::lol: :eek2:
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    Oh and I like the way this thread within 2 posts changed fom being ya mate to you. :D
    :lol: i thought that too :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    very easy to say. but i just ended a relationship a couple of months ago. she wasnt hot or anything but thought it would been good to have a companion. but she didnt satisfy me sexually. and when we were together i still did it. is that normal? how normal for people in a relationship to do it behind the others back?

What does it matter? People still wank with or without sex. If your feeling horny and your partner isn't around then why not? It doesn't matter is the slightest whether or not you go behind someones back.

Plus it can ease boredom ;)
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    dont you think its rather pathetic?
    Not necessarily pathetic...well, maybe if you are sexually active with someone...but I know a guy who was in the navy for 9 years, and that's all he did. And Then he ruined himself....He couldn't get off on anything but by himself. Catch my drift?
  • Options
    why would that be?
  • Options
    hugallama wrote:
    Not necessarily pathetic...well, maybe if you are sexually active with someone...

why would that make it pathetic? what if your partner isnt around and you're horny?
  • Options
    there's nothing wrong with masturbating as much as you like, as long as it doesnt stop you from doing normal activities, or it distracts you from doing them.

that would be obsesive.
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    hi. someone, not me, whacks the little guy around everyday. sometimes more than once. QUOTE]

Ha Ha why is when someone wants to ask an embarassing questions its always "my friend is having this problem" lol No its perfectly fine to wank off. A little sad maybe, but health wise jerk all you like! :razz:
  • Options
    I don't think it's sad at all, if you enjoy it then why not?!? What is sad is that people have negative feelings towards pleasuring themselves in privacy. I feel sorry for the guy in the navy-bummer eh! :naughty:
  • Options
    I've never really done it, and don't plan on it. But I don't see anything wrong with it as a matter of fact it could even be kind of hott. Why stop unless it becomes a problem like with interuppting your life or your spouse doesn't like it
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    hi. someone, not me, whacks the little guy around everyday. sometimes more than once. is it bad to masturbate everyday? is it normal to do it all the time?
    PLUS does anyone have any suggestion how can someone stop it or stop thinking about sex?
    Loner wrote:

okay... if this was meant as a serious question... i'd say: so what if you fuck yourself??! i think you'll find most guys do tbh. it is normal. it won't cause you any physical harm to do it each day if that is what you want to do. and its normal to do it even when you are in a relationship - you could even combine it with your partner helping you. or get your partner to masturbate you or do whatever turns you on. you don't have to stop just because you are in a relationship and you shouldn't feel like you'd have to. but out of interest, why do you feel you need to "stop thinking about sex" - would you say you are obsessed with it? or you feel it is wrong in some way? ........
    Loner wrote:
    ......... or when you wrote the question were you just taking the piss?
  • Options
    relax. the "not me" was just a joke. im talking about myself of course.

anyway, the friend of mine i was talking about wants to know if its okay to admit it to people that he masturbates? would you tell your girl or boy that you wank off the image of beckham or victoria? would you say it even to someone youre still trying to get on with?
  • Options
    I don't think you need to say it, most people will presume anyway. Oh and to be honest ya g/f will be doing as well so who cares?
  • Options
    Loner wrote:

anyway, the friend of mine i was talking about wants to know if its okay to admit it to people that he masturbates? would you tell your girl or boy that you wank off the image of beckham or victoria? would you say it even to someone youre still trying to get on with?

of course its okay to admit to it... its normal for f**k sake... why do you feel you would need to hide it??? i mean, you don't need necessarily to point it out but ... i would guess the person you are trying to get with does it as well ... as do most people.
    you need to grow up a bit mate. :p
  • Options
    I don't think it is something girls discuss between each other. It was something I did but we never ever discussed it!
  • Options
    Loner wrote:

Why would this sort of thin even enter the conversation?

To be honest, you should find other things to talk about than your wanking habits, in my opinion.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with giving yourself some pleasure, so if you really want to tell the world that you do, then, hey, noone's really going to stop you.
  • Options
    If I wank every day then I have trouble cumming when I have sex . If I hold it in for a few days I cum much easier . Not only that I get better erections if I don't wank every day . But the GF likes it when I don't cum so quick so she can ride the pony for a longer time than usual . When I was in my teens and 20's I worried about cumming prematurely , now in my 40's it's the opposite .
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    you need to grow up a bit mate. :p

im rather offended mate. yes wanking is normal and i know everybody does it. i know a girl who does it everyday. its natural to masturbate. even horses do it. and i do tell people i masturbate when the subject come up in a conversation. and yes it does come up in a conversation once in a while. i simply wanted to know what you all think. see there are deeper explanation why people masturbate all the time such as narcissism. its not simply because one gets horny. its about why one gets horny. (all the time for that matter). its an impulse and we cant just succumb to our impulses.
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    even horses do it. .

eh? :eek2:
    can someone explain this to me and how that works?????
  • Options
    the penis of a horse is that huge it can wrap it around its leg and just jiggle the leg a little