Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A place for sex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thats not text talk really in fairnes!
    So if youve nothing usefull to say dont bother
  • Options
    I have the same problem, and though my parents know what I'm upto, they're threatening to just barge in, as I'm only 14. I've been blocking my door with my tv, but my mate managed to bodge her way in Saturday night, sending it flying. Next time I'm out, I think I'll buy a lock and fix it up secretly.
    As a vain-ish girl I'd hate having sex outdoors. Too many cow-pats/hikers/prickly bushes round my area. I'd suggest a mates house.
  • Options
    Thats not text talk really in fairnes!
    So if youve nothing usefull to say dont bother

I didn't mean to be rude, and I see that you are here longer than i am (or at least you have more posts than me), but I really had to notice that your spelling sucked in that post. I wasn't offensive, but it seem that it is you who can't be arsed to write properly. Let us not turn this into a flaming session, ok?

Peace.
  • Options
    How about the shop window display in one of those stores that sell beds?

It'd be exciting.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I have the same problem, and though my parents know what I'm upto, they're threatening to just barge in, as I'm only 14. I've been blocking my door with my tv, but my mate managed to bodge her way in Saturday night, sending it flying. Next time I'm out, I think I'll buy a lock and fix it up secretly.
    As a vain-ish girl I'd hate having sex outdoors. Too many cow-pats/hikers/prickly bushes round my area. I'd suggest a mates house.

WHY are you having sex aged 14??? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Why not? As long they are taking all the precautions, and it's not just for the sake of losing v plates, then it's all cool... But I suppose they could wait a little, that way you won't regret doing it later.
  • Options
    I suppose, i just can't imagine being 14, and actaully wanting to be in bed with another 14 y/o LOL
    When i was 14 I loathed boys, they were ok for racing on go-carts with, and stuff like that, but thats all!
  • Options
    In a field!
  • Options
    just be quiet and say you're watching a movie innit
    'studying' is another timeless classic although it does run the risk of 'i got you a cuppa and some biccies to help you concentrate'
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    I didn't mean to be rude, and I see that you are here longer than i am (or at least you have more posts than me), but I really had to notice that your spelling sucked in that post. I wasn't offensive, but it seem that it is you who can't be arsed to write properly. Let us not turn this into a flaming session, ok?

Peace.

Well I replied-and couldnt care about text talk once not over the top-
    ye was here about 2 years before you sonny, and its mainly this crap keybord but dont realcare wat ya think o its dropped anyways

Hope its sorted anwyaysfor you