Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A place for sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering...

I live with my parents, and they are at home most of the time when I am there. I don't have a lock on my door. So how should I go about having sex? And where?

Comments

• Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    I was just wondering...

I live with my parents, and they are at home most of the time when I am there. I don't have a lock on my door. So how should I go about having sex? And where?

Erm, her house?
  • Options
    Let's assume that the situation is the same at her place too. :)
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    Let's assume that the situation is the same at her place too. :)

Does your bathroom have a lock on it? :D
  • Options
    Probably best to wait till they go out tbh - they are garanteed to walk in on you otherwise, untill they wise-up and know what you're up to :p
  • Options
    Lol, I guess that the bathroom thing is out of question really. But I guess that the best way would be to make an "agreement" with my parents... It might get a bit awkward, lol
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Somewhere secluded out of doors?
  • Options
    say mom, dad you never seem to treat yourself why dont you go out for a meal?
    although that sounds a little suspicious.
  • Options
    folkrocker wrote:
    say mom, dad you never seem to treat yourself why dont you go out for a meal?
    although that sounds a little suspicious.
    Lol... nice idea.
    Btw, I see that it's your first post here.
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Go to a hotel that don't cost to much. Maybe have some food out, go back to the hotel and have a few drinks then have a shag. Result.
  • Options
    Go to a hotel that don't cost to much. Maybe have some food out, go back to the hotel and have a few drinks then have a shag. Result.

She doesn't drink. The rest is ace. :thumb:
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    I was just wondering...

Pub toilets
  • Options
    Pub toilets
    Come on, I care about her, ok? :yuck:
  • Options
    Sorry...

Bus stands are quite romantic though. Do you have a car?
  • Options
    Sorry...

Bus stands are quite romantic though. Do you have a car?
    Lmao...
    I don't have a car...yet... :hyper: There are many ways to use the gear shifter and the hand brake...

jk, i'd like it to be special all the time. Bus stations simply aren't (at least not in a positive way)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    A nice feild?
    A Forest?
    A lift in a building?
    A Portaloo? :lol:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    A nice feild?
    A Forest?
    A lift in a building?
    A Portaloo? :lol:

A portaloo? Blimey..that is roughing it.
  • Options
    Iron_Maiden_of_Nuremberg.jpg
  • Options
    lmao Moon rat haha, what about a m8's house?
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:
    lmao Moon rat haha, what about a m8's house?

Hmmm, that doesn't sound very kind though... "Hi, nice to see you, do you mind if I can use your house just so I can have a shag?"... I wouldn't be too impressed if I was the friend...
  • Options
    not meaning to sound like a bitch or anything but are you sure she wouldnt mind shagging in a hotel room...it would make me feel like a prossie :s
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    not meaning to sound like a bitch or anything but are you sure she wouldnt mind shagging in a hotel room...it would make me feel like a prossie :s
    Nah, i was just joking about the hotel thing. Especially as I'm 17, it would seem really rude (well, that's just my opinion).
  • Options
    do your parents not give you any privacy? i don't have a lock on my bedroom but it doesn't stop me. is she not allowed to stay over?
  • Options
    do your parents not give you any privacy? i don't have a lock on my bedroom but it doesn't stop me. is she not allowed to stay over?
    I haven't had the chance to test my parents' respect for my privacy yet, and I hope that they will be supportive. Else I'll just put a lock on with no questions asked :D
    And no, she isn't allowed to have a sleepover.
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    Lol, I guess that the bathroom thing is out of question really. But I guess that the best way would be to make an "agreement" with my parents... It might get a bit awkward, lol
    better than nothing i would have thought :lol:
    seriously though, what about her place?
  • Options
    I never used to have a lock on my bedroom door, i would just shut it, my parents never bothered me. Or if you are really bothered wait untill they are out maybe?
  • Options
    Where there is a will there is a way,

id suggest shed or get train somewhere private or that and of you go, or just put chair or clothes under end of the door hard to open, or just go for it and try keep your ears open.
    Who knows mayb eif you do get caught or they here they might give U that bit of privacy.

The hotel thing aint bad idea believe it or not, id say try get like a travellodge or b and b or something during the week to cause its cheapr.
    I used to have to do that with my ex and it was ice cause you can just go at it like rbits al night and not cre about noise or anything, done knock it till ou try it!
  • Options
    Where there is a will there is a way,

id suggest shed or get train somewhere private or that and of you go, or just put chair or clothes under end of the door hard to open, or just go for it and try keep your ears open.
    Who knows mayb eif you do get caught or they here they might give U that bit of privacy.

The hotel thing aint bad idea believe it or not, id say try get like a travellodge or b and b or something during the week to cause its cheapr.
    I used to have to do that with my ex and it was ice cause you can just go at it like rbits al night and not cre about noise or anything, done knock it till ou try it!
    Txt tlk...why?
  • Options
    Ever think of this?

Maybe I'm to green to have my comments welcome here but I don't think your questions should be "where should I have sex". It should be; "Can I support a wife and child when I'm 17."
  • Options
    Hmm you are in a predicament! you need to do abit of fishing-find out when parents are at the doctors,out shopping, taking nanna out, stuff like that, then you can 'make a date' with your g/f
    If you live near rural areas you could go out hiking for the day and find a really far out secluded place, take some food and a blanket. I once did something similiar but a bloody german shepherd sniffed us out, i got my troos on before the dog-owner came tho!
  • Options
    bust1too wrote:
    Maybe I'm to green to have my comments welcome here but I don't think your questions should be "where should I have sex". It should be; "Can I support a wife and child when I'm 17."

That's a whole different perspective. Some people find sex before marriage unacceptable. However, there are many forms of contraception today, and I see no reasons why she should end up pregnant. And if she does get pregnant, even with two forms of contraception paralelly used, then: yes I am ready to support her. But I think that it's not likely to happen.

Thank you for your ideas everyone, keep them coming.
    I especially like the sarcophagus one :D