Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm new

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kiss

im not gonna kiss him b/c i feel that i HAVE to, im gonna kiss him b/c i rele like him, and I want my first kiss to be with him...i really like him :heart:
  • Options
    max

hey, i might not post ne thing for a while, because i know Max is reading this, but if i have something that i NEED to post then I will, oh i can try to get my kiss this weekend, but i dont know, i probably didnt kiss him before because i was a little nervous about when to kiss him, but,,,oh well
  • Options
    OOPS, Max.....dont read this page ne more!!! please dont, lol
    i love you max
  • Options
    Consolidate what you have to say, in one message cause it's annoying...and yes...you will end up being the only one who posts in this thread because you'll have pissed everyone else off. People don't want a seperate message every few minutes in order for you to get your post to the top...people will ignore you...

You're young. A kiss, is a kiss - it happens when it happens. You shouldn't force it, or kiss someone in the hope that that'll stop them flirting or looking at other people.

You've been with the guy less than a month and you're saying you love him...that would scare the bajeezas out of most guys I knew of that age!! Why don't you just take your time and wait for this relationshipt to unfold...relax. Why try and push eveything to happen? If he's serious about you, then the time will come when you're both ready- there is nor rush to do anything so just...don't worry about it..!

Malt xx
  • Options
    TBH, I don't think relationships and stuff like this really matter at the age of 14. I'm nearly 16 and still haven't had a proper boyfriend...
  • Options
    C
    You've been with the guy less than a month and you're saying you love him...that would scare the bajeezas out of most guys I knew of that age!!

Malt xx

i think your wrong about that, people that age say it all the time me included about 4 years ago. Takenbyajew, i can understand your problem but at least your regretting something that hasnt happend, rather than something wish you hadnt, i.e you have bigger problems if you were pregnant now lol. You need to be alone with him, hes less likely to make a move on you with your with 3 mates.
  • Options
    takenbyjew your still young wen i was 14 i didnt really care bout guys lol it was me n my mates all the way.. and it is a bit scary saying you love him im nearly 19 now and iv only loved one guy n neva told him lol
    i think you might be trying to hard or taking him seriously?
    and about the flirting if he flirts then tell him you dont like it and if he has a problem leave him. you havent been together long so it'l be easy for you to leave him.
  • Options
    sad

omg! i probably wont be using this advice thing anymore, cause i dont need it....he broke up with me yesterday at school, worst day of my life, and now i just dont know what to do........my hearts broken, any suggestions on how to help me get over him, and stop crying :crying: :crying: :crying:
  • Options
    Breakups are hard, and with crying and such, you just have to let it all out really. It's hard but you'll realise, maybe not now, but you're young and you will bounce back, honest :) Maybe go out with your friends and just try and distract yourself.

Malt xx :)
  • Options
    breakup

omg! now i just dont know what to do in life, its been 2 days since the breakup and im not over it, i still kinda like him........i just dont know how to get over him, and face the fact that we're over. and we're not even friends ne more, i know relationships grow out of friendships, but when you break up with someone, is it normal to stop being their friend?? :crying: :confused: :crying:
  • Options
    hey...

i was starting to get over him, but there's something coming up that we had planned b4 he broke up with me....our science group, for this project(me, him, and 2 of mi friends) are goin over a friends house to work on a project. but he'll be there, and i think ill be left out because we're not friends anymore...he wont talk to me ne more. and now everytime i see him i get rele sad becuase i still like him and all, and i just dont know how im gonna get over him. he used to be my best friend, even before we were going out. im just really sad, i was crying for two whole days over him, and even though all mi tears are out, i feel really sad still....i dont think ill ever get over him, he's all i think about everyday, and i hate to seem him flirt with one of my best friends, even though i know that the two of us are over.....for good. do u guys have ne suggestions on helping me get over him....i need suggestions, advice, watever you can give me.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :(
  • Options
    and

and guys, i know mi sn is TaKeNbYaJeW, but pleez dont call me by that....call me JesseMLovr723, or if its easier, just call me britney, it wil help me get over max! thanks in advance peeps
  • Options
    Breakups are hard, and with crying and such, you just have to let it all out really. It's hard but you'll realise, maybe not now, but you're young and you will bounce back, honest :) Maybe go out with your friends and just try and distract yourself.

Malt xx :)

breakups are hard, and now i know, i spent two whole days cryin over it... maybe next year @ high school ill forget about it
  • Options
    when he broke up with me, he stopped talkin to me......is that normal? when he broke up with me was he saying he didnt want to be mi friend
  • Options
    Too. Young.

You need to be messing about with your mates and not worrying over boys. Yeah, its' normal not to be mates with someone when you split up. The way to avoid it - don't have bopyfriends until you're older and they are slightly less immature.
  • Options
    problem

hey....now ive got even more troubles to add, one of my best friends is dating my ex!
  • Options
    omg.
  • Options
    dont need this

i dont think ill be comin bak to this site b/c ppl arent givin good advice for me, so ill come back occasionally, but not everyday
  • Options
    hey, its me again. It's been exactly a week since our breakup and everything, and everytime i look at him, i still kinda feel that i like him, even though i kno i shouldnt.....and he has a new g/f...
    i dont think ill eva get over him!:(
  • Options
    For christ sake! the guy is a twat! he's not worth crying over! :no:

Sorry but I had to say that.
  • Options
    Now come come, be nice.

Admittedly I can't remember being like that. Of course you'll get over him. Probably given another week or 2. He's not really worth his weight in shit if he's already with someone new...at the same time you're both young, trust! Said before, say again, give it time, you'll be fine

*Always look on the bright side of life...*

Malt xxx :)
  • Options
    hey evryone, wats up? I thought id neva be sayin this...but im finally over the whole max broke up with me thing. except...evry time i look at him(even though i kno i shouldnt like him) i cant help liking him alittle bit, there's just something attractive about him, and i cant get over liking him...wat should i do?
  • Options
    Don't get back with him for a start. You were in a relationship with him, such feelings are completely natural.