Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm new

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone! I'm new to this website, and new to the whole boyfriend, girlfriend thing. I need one question answered. I went to this place last night with my boyfriend and a few other friends, and there was this one girl that he kept flirting with, when he was almost right in front of me, and im pretty sure he knew i was watching him, and he kept flirting.....my question is, is this ok? like should i just let him flirt, or should i tell him how i feel? i need an answer ASAP please. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Comments

• Options
    You're younger than my wee brother. :eek:

Define flirting. And talk to your 'boyfriend' about how you feel.
  • Options
    Hey sweetie pie! Has this ever happened before? and how was he flirting? If you think that he was aware it was bothering you and continued on, you definitely must confront him. Good luck!
  • Options
    If it bothers you then tell him..
    He might've been trying to make you jealous or something silly like that.
  • Options
    He might've been trying to make you jealous

most probably! and he shouldnt be doing that if he really cares how u feel. he is obviously very insecure! talk to him about it, tell him u dont appreciate it and if he does it again well theres ur answer.
  • Options
    It's me again

Hey it's me again....Taken by a Jew. well we havent gone to that place anymore so the flirting with that girl doesnt annoy me anymore, but when we're at school, he acts like he knows im his g/f and he likes me and stuff, but he flirts with some of the other girls, just by talkin to them, poking them, doing the guy kind of flirtin, and i dont know what to do, i dont rele like it that he's flirting with so many other girls! wat do i do. advice asap please! ps- im 14 years old, and we've only been going out for 22 days..... :heart::confused::confused: :crying: :impissed:
  • Options
    It's me again

Hey it's me again....Taken by a Jew. well we havent gone to that place since then so the flirting with that girl doesnt annoy me anymore, but when we're at school, he acts like he knows im his g/f and he likes me and stuff, but he flirts with some of the other girls, just by talkin to them, poking them, doing the guy kind of flirtin, and i dont know what to do, i dont rele like it that he's flirting with so many other girls! wat do i do. advice asap please! ps- im 14 years old, and we've only been going out for 22 days..... :heart::confused::confused: :crying: :impissed:
  • Options
    we can tell who you are by looking at your username
  • Options
    Hey it's me again....Taken by a Jew. well we havent gone to that place since then so the flirting with that girl doesnt annoy me anymore, but when we're at school, he acts like he knows im his g/f and he likes me and stuff, but he flirts with some of the other girls, just by talkin to them, poking them, doing the guy kind of flirtin, and i dont know what to do, i dont rele like it that he's flirting with so many other girls! wat do i do. advice asap please! ps- im 14 years old, and we've only been going out for 22 days..... :heart::confused::confused: :crying: :impissed:

Hello.... and hunny, you are both young and from my experience, most young lads will behave like this.... its not nice but if you really don't like it, talk to him and tell him.... and please, don't sleep with him!!
  • Options
    hey

hi. i know i've posted this question over and over, but i was in my swing dance elective today, and when i wasn't dancing with him, he was over flirting with these two other girls, and i didnt rele like it that much, and i dont know what to do. We've been on 2 dates and i've been to his house twice, after how many dates could i start thinking about getting a kiss?
  • Options
    :rolleyes: you=new
    Look, just go out with her! What's this fuss about getting a kiss? If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't!
  • Options
    Lol...you don't like the flirting...we get that bit...if you really really really really don't like it, tell him...! And he might just tame it a lil cause some flirting is just natural. There's no certain time period for when you should start doing things...the moment and the natural time...will happen when it happens.

malt xxx :D
  • Options
    hey

hey, um stargalaxy...i know u said i was new, and yea i am. then u said that i should just go out with her, well just to make it clear, im a girl, going out with a guy. lol
  • Options
    hey, um stargalaxy...i know u said i was new, and yea i am. then u said that i should just go out with her, well just to make it clear, im a girl, going out with a guy. lol
    Oops! Sorry about that mix-up. :o
  • Options
    ha TBJ really original
  • Options
    if you haven't kissed yet then it isnt serious enough for you to be getting uptight about him flirting with other girls.

its not nice to have happen to you but until its a serious comitted relationship you can't really complain as he may not be as involved as you.
  • Options
    As already said, tell the guy. He won't know unless you make it obvious, thats guy (well, most of them) for ya. As for the kiss, you could always try and make a move on him, if you think he wants to kiss you..like when you hug him just look into his eyes...yaddayaddayadda.
  • Options
    if you haven't kissed yet then it isnt serious enough for you to be getting uptight about him flirting with other girls.

its not nice to have happen to you but until its a serious comitted relationship you can't really complain as he may not be as involved as you.

just because they havent kissed yet doesnt mean its not a relationship!!!!!! he is still her bf and should treat her with respect she deserves which includes not flirting with other girls. i'd really be interested to know wat u think a proper relationship entails!!!!???

hun if this guy gonna keep treating u like that kick him to the curb!!!!
  • Options
    MzInnocent wrote:
    just because they havent kissed yet doesnt mean its not a relationship!!!!!! he is still her bf and should treat her with respect she deserves which includes not flirting with other girls. i'd really be interested to know wat u think a proper relationship entails!!!!???

hun if this guy gonna keep treating u like that kick him to the curb!!!!

kissing for a start.

they are early teens and tbh...why shouldnt he flirt? most blokes do and maybe he just isn't currently in a serious place - yet. who knows?
  • Options
    yea ok most guys flirt. true. but its pretty rude for them to do it in front of their gf. its just common courtesy!
  • Options
    MzInnocent wrote:
    yea ok most guys flirt. true. but its pretty rude for them to do it in front of their gf. its just common courtesy!
    I'd rather it was done in front of me than behind my back.
  • Options
    hey

im am postin a message on the same flirting subject. my b/f keeps on flirting with these two girls, all the time, and probably flirting with these 2 girls, almost, maybe even alittle bit more than he actually talks to me. he flirts with these girls when im around him, and he knows im there. do i just let him do that, do i break up with him, or wat? WHAT DO I DO? I CANT TAKE IT! :confused: :impissed:
  • Options
    hey

hey, well i really like him, so i dont want to dump him, but i just dont like it that he flirts almost more than he talks to me.....it just bothers me alittle
  • Options
    flirt

ill probably talk 2 him bout it, cause im goin ova his house on sunday. and i got advice from another girl, ill just start flirting with him more, and like give him a hug or somethin. :flirt: :flirt: :flirt: :flirt: :flirt: :heart::heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    flirt

ill probably talk 2 him bout it, cause im goin ova his house on sunday. and i got advice from another girl, ill just start flirting with him more, and like give him a hug or somethin. :flirt: :flirt: :heart::heart:
  • Options
    hi

hey well, im goin over 2 his house on sunday with 3 otha girls, so we'll see wat happens. But i am gonna kiss him, i just dont know how to get him so he's next to me, i've never kissed a guy b4
  • Options
    hey ppl

am i the only one thats gonna post ne thing. well i went to his house today, but unfortunately I did NOT get to kiss him...oh well, maybe another time. :)
    so, do ne of u ppl have a gf or bf?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Six in a row! You need a medal!
  • Options
    FFS!! You are only 14!! You will have plenty of time to kiss someone.

Kids these days......
  • Options
    Panthro wrote:
    FFS!! You are only 14!! You will have plenty of time to kiss someone.

Kids these days......
    agreed. and think they are the only ones with problems. tut tut :p
  • Options
    Only kiss someone when you feel comfortable with it don't just kiss him because you think you have to.