Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

you are going to die!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Whenever I try to imagine my death, I always get this image of myself lying on a floor in a pool of blood, with my leg in an awkward position and a bullet through the heart... I don't really know why.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zalbor wrote:
    Whenever I try to imagine my death, I always get this image of myself lying on a floor in a pool of blood, with my leg in an awkward position and a bullet through the heart... I don't really know why.
    "class a" drugs,can have that effect,somethimes :)
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    "class a" drugs,can have that effect,somethimes :)
    Yeah? Any idea who might be slipping them in my water or injecting me in my sleep, cause I don't do drugs?
  • Options
    I'm getting sick and tired of constantly being told I'm going to die. I'm also getting fed-up of seeing adverts on the television and in magazines aimed at old people reminding them about funeral expenses - i.e, you're going to be dead soon. Pisses me off! :mad:
  • Options
    bet ya i get there before most of you.
    i could do with a bloody rest.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Yeah? Any idea who might be slipping them in my water or injecting me in my sleep, cause I don't do drugs?
    joke!..zalb!...chill,the fuck out,for fucks sake! :) :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:

alright for some ...the rest of us have to pay good money to get like you!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    joke!..zalb!...chill,the fuck out,for fucks sake! :) :banghead: :banghead:
    Joke comment, joke reply. It seems like you didn't get it... (Or, as I already know, my humour sucks).
  • Options
    a few months ago i got told i was gonna die, for the second time. now they have yet again said 'woopsie it was a mistake and what you have can easily be treated with antibiotics'
    the first time was more serious i think, my stomach was basically eatting itself - twas whack.

but yeah i dunno, just showed me that life's too short to get bitched up over silly things like boys and being angry at people
  • Options
    but yeah i dunno, just showed me that life's too short to get bitched up over silly things like boys and being angry at people

too rights...i'm really starting to appreciate the little things more and more...getting on with my family more...i think we just take life to much for granted but if you look at everything in retrospect...you might as well be a happy go lucky character and apparently you live longer if you're a happy person so it must be good...
  • Options
    eat drink and be merry ...for tommorow we may de.
    from the bible.
  • Options
    I'd like to go heroically, saving someone from being run over or after dragging people from a burning building. Something like that.
  • Options
    The idea of me going doesn't bother me really, I get much more het up over the idea of losing someone like Mr M who is my rock.

I don't worry about it, I mean there's not much point is there? I'm well and healthy so nothing imminent there; - so if I went out tomorrow and in a moment's carelessness got squished by a bus or something, well.... what difference is worrying about it now going to make?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    ohh how romantic... :crazyeyes

i wanna die after injecting a lethal amount of heroin...fuck that would be clahh..pure orgasmic...
    Rather a shark attack or heroine overdose than having your life support machine switched off after 3 years of agony in a vegetable state.
  • Options
    well,i don't know what the fuck to make of it!......i'll just keep digging,till the grim reaper say's"you're comming with me son"....drink the larger...smoke the dope...and work the work!....
  • Options
    Rather a shark attack or heroine overdose than having your life support machine switched off after 3 years of agony in a vegetable state.

true but heroine overdose...whats that...dying from a heart attack after you save all the trees and grant world peace... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    everyone know's that this will happen one day,but have you prepared yourself for it?......(morbid bastard) :) .come on,i want to know?

I have the song figured out. when my coffin leaves to be cremated i want the song Don't fear the reaper by the Blue Oyster Cult played. My dad wants another one bit the dust, by Queen and my fiancee wants the accoustic version of Pardon Me by Incubus.. it goes "pardon me while i burst into flames.."
  • Options
    *sigh* To be honest, I used to say that if I died before some things happened to me (which was always possible, since one may die whenever) I'd be so angry that when people refered to the devil from that moment onward they wouldn't mean Lucifer but me.
    But now I don't think these things are actually possible, so I don't say that anymore. That's good I guess.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    *sigh* To be honest, I used to say that if I died before some things happened to me (which was always possible, since one may die whenever) I'd be so angry that when people refered to the devil from that moment onward they wouldn't mean Lucifer but me.
    But now I don't think these things are actually possible, so I don't say that anymore. That's good I guess.
    not sure i understood a word of that zalb,but..i am thick....do you mean,you dont want to die before your time?
  • Options
    I'm not prepared for it, I've barely began living yet, and hope I'll have many, many years before I do die..
  • Options
    I used to say that I didn't want to die before I achieve certain goals ("achive" and "goals" being substitutes, as I'm not sure it's the best word to describe it). But now I don't think it's even possible for me to reach these "goals", so I could die tomorrow (not by my doing, never by my doing) and I wouldn't be as mad as I used to say I would be.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    I used to say that I didn't want to die before I achieve certain goals ("achive" and "goals" being substitutes, as I'm not sure it's the best word to describe it). But now I don't think it's even possible for me to reach these "goals".
    theres always other goals ...and even mediocraty aint all that bad for most citezens.
  • Options
    When I die I want to have a lil contraption in my coffin, which pushes a lever up and down..and a recording of me saying "Hey...let me out...where am I? Hey guys what's going on...this isn't funny..."....and the lever tapping the coffin lid...that would be very cruel...I've not really thought about preparing...all a bit...ahead of time I hope, touch wood!

Malt xx
  • Options
    theres always other goals ...and even mediocraty aint all that bad for most citezens.
    I have other goals, and I'm still working on them. I just never had a more important one than that, as far as I can remember. It was irreplacable, still is.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    I have other goals, and I'm still working on them. I just never had a more important one than that, as far as I can remember. It was irreplacable, still is.
    ahhh you youngsters.
    you haven't mastered time yet.
    with time will come another most important thing ...and then another and another ...eventualy you come to forget what all those important things were ...
  • Options
    ahhh you youngsters.
    you haven't mastered time yet.
    with time will come another most important thing ...and then another and another ...eventualy you come to forget what all those important things were ...
    Unforunately, this is an important thing that as far as I know is as important to a 50 year old as it is to a 20 year old, or at least not that less.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Unforunately, this is an important thing that as far as I know is as important to a 50 year old as it is to a 20 year old, or at least not that less.
    come on zal ...spill the beans to uncle rolly.
  • Options
    come on zal ...spill the beans to uncle rolly.
    :blush: Thank you...
    But I feel too selfish already, I've changed a death thread to a "Zal's sadness" thread...
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    :blush: Thank you...
    But I feel too selfish already, I've changed a death thread to a "Zal's sadness" thread...
    oh 'ecky thump!
  • Options
    zalb mate,chill....please..i'm getting worried about you!