Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

you are going to die!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
everyone know's that this will happen one day,but have you prepared yourself for it?......(morbid bastard) :) .come on,i want to know?

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    it'll happen when it happens. I haven't prepared anything for it. I think it would be tempting fate if I started now. I am only 22. I don'texpect it to happen soon. And I don't want to start thinking that each day may be my last.
  • Options
    I nearly died earlier this year, and no i'm not joking.

if they hadnt of found a liver doner for me i would of died, i knew that there was no guarantee of them finding me a doner, so from the time i was told i needed a liver transplant to when they told me they had found a donar all sorts of thoughts ran threw my head, its not something that can really be explained. but it was scary.
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:

if they hadnt of found a liver doner for me i would of died, i knew that there was no guarantee of them finding me a doner, so from the time i was told i needed a liver transplant to when they told me they had found a donar all sorts of thoughts ran threw my head, its not something that can really be explained. but it was scary.

man, that's really scary! I hope you are better now - are you? Can I ask how old you are?
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:

i bet it was!
  • Options
    i'm only 19, and yeah i feel fine physically but theres still stuff inside that needs to heal (i am talking physically here, not mentally), so i'm just taking it easy over the next few months.
  • Options
    you will fully recover?
  • Options
    yep, i'll be on medication for the rest of my life, but apart from that i'll make a full recovery yeah :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    jake, like how long did you have left? :|
  • Options
    did you get onions with it mate?
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    jake, like how long did you have left? :|

2-3 weeks i think, but luckily they found a donar in just two days so i was alright.
  • Options
    did you get onions with it mate?

or fava beans and a nice chianti?
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    a mad welsh man comes to mind! with an apetite ...
  • Options
    by the way jakeo ...glad to hear you made a full recovery ...i pressume the medication is anti rejection drugs ...wishing you a full and happy life mate.
  • Options
    No point thinking about when your gonna die...it'll just happen and something we are all going to experience, that's one thing in life we can be sure about.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    "To another Abyss, to no avail, our search is bound to fail." - Bad Religion.

sums up my veiws on death and seeking 'an answer'.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    everyone know's that this will happen one day,but have you prepared yourself for it?......(morbid bastard) :) .come on,i want to know?

man you know i have...i've been going flat out going mental for 5 years now...but recently i've realised you can go nuts and still prolong your life for a little bit longer...that means going of e's and all other hard drugs....i have prepared and if i got hit by a bus tomorow i'd know i liv3ed my life 2 the max...save the letter boxes yerehooooo
  • Options
    good to hear your alright mate :)

I can't see myself as an old lady, that stuff scares me. In the legendary words of the who "I hope I die before I get old" :p
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:

Christ that is just plain sick and twisted......you are an evil bastard....taking the mick like that....if I had my way, you would be dragged out into the streets and shot down like the rabbid dog you are....

Everyone knows you have mashed potatoes, baked beans, bacon and fried onions with liver all covered in a thick bisto gravy and frenchs mustard on the side.....fava beans and chianti indeed..go hang your head in shame boy. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Christ that is just plain sick and twisted......you are an evil bastard....taking the mick like that....if I had my way, you would be dragged out into the streets and shot down like the rabbid dog you are....

Everyone knows you have mashed potatoes, baked beans, bacon and fried onions with liver all covered in a thick bisto gravy and frenchs mustard on the side.....fava beans and chianti indeed..go hang your head in shame boy. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
    Erm, what the hell?
  • Options
    :eek2: uh, I'll just nod and smile
  • Options
    i don't understand either, anyone care to explain?
  • Options
    go hang your head in shame boy.

note to self: don't make any other strikingly obvious film references.

oh, and, um, make username and av even more girly than they already are.

*head explodes*
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    note to self: don't make any other strikingly obvious film references.

oh, and, um, make username and av even more girly than they already are.

*head explodes*
    :lol: lmao
  • Options
    well I'm not scared of death
  • Options
    I'm not scared of being dead as such. Cos I believe in heaven and all that jazz. What I'm scared of is actually dying. Will I die a slow drawn out and painfull death or will I die a old lady warm in my bed sleeping, will I die mid shag with a smile on my face or will I die on the bog after a really bad poo?

Its a terriffying thought. :nervous:
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    I'm not scared of being dead as such. Cos I believe in heaven and all that jazz. What I'm scared of is actually dying. Will I die a slow drawn out and painfull death or will I die a old lady warm in my bed sleeping, will I die mid shag with a smile on my face or will I die on the bog after a really bad poo?

Its a terriffying thought. :nervous:

ha know what it feels like...i suposse i just want to slip away in my sleep peacefully...it's the fairytale ending but i wonder how many people actually go that way :confused:
  • Options
    I wanna die like... being eaten by a shark or bitten by a snake.
  • Options
    I wanna die like... being eaten by a shark or bitten by a snake.

ohh how romantic... :crazyeyes

i wanna die after injecting a lethal amount of heroin...fuck that would be clahh..pure orgasmic...
  • Options
    a mad welsh man comes to mind! with an apetite ...

lambs9do.jpg
  • Options
    very nice man!