Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

topshop.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think topshop is fantastic! It's a little expensive, but the 'buy one get one free' plus student discount make topshop fantastic. The clothes in there are very fashionable, more to the exteme and also good quality. I don't like New Look, too basic for my liking and you can be sure that you'll see someone in the same clothes as you. The 80's style is great although maybe I think that because I never really experienced any of the 80's.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown

All I bought were plain t-shirts from H&M. H&M is still ok.

The H&M in Newcastle is miles worse for shitty fad clothing than Topshop at the moment. Some of the stuff they had in H&M was horrid. Not even people in the 80's would have worn it, and thats saying something!

:)
  • Options
    If you really want plain t-shirts in a variety of colours try http://www.europeanwear.com

They manufacturer their own t-shirts for printing on. They gernerally deal in bulk but I always just put that the order is for samples and I can order 1 of any colour i want.
    Pretty cool. just it out.
  • Options
    You do realise how old this thread is yea??
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    You do realise how old this thread is yea??

It's still relevant though: Topshop is still vile enough to make the baby Jesus weep.

though if you buy your clothes there you deserve to look as hideous as you inevitably do. I simply :heart: thopse floaty "pregnancy" tops: how to make a size 2 girl look like a big fat heffer in one easy fashion mistake.
  • Options
    If you really want plain t-shirts in a variety of colours try http://www.whatbollocks.com

well that's just spamtastic.

considering i posted this in mid 2003, and it's now 2005, i think you can safely assume that i am no longer looking for plain t-shirts.

of course, me saying that plain t-shirts were the ONLY things i could find that i liked was a bit of a giveaway too.
  • Options
    I was actually reading through this and being completely confused. I love 80's clothing, not a full outfit, but mixed with more modern stuff. But yes, topshop is still mass producing a load of ugly clothing. I wish this gypsy trend would die. It's been dragged out for about a year now!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    though if you buy your clothes there you deserve to look as hideous as you inevitably do.

You are such a chamer!

I'll have you know though the topshop jeans are the nicest i can find anywhere annnd they have some nice jacket type things in at the minute i just purchased one today actually :p

I just avoid the floor with all the floaty brown and orange 'things' on and the furry gilets, although thankfully they seem to be going out of fashion now :/
  • Options
    I know! It's got too try-hard fashionable. I loved it when it was simple and stylish. It's not as cheap anymore either. I like their plain tanktop thingys and the plain t-shirts.
  • Options
    i love topshop and i think the jeans are ok cos at least its like the only shop which sells jeans the right size for me, i like the mooch style more lol and i love the girl boxers they do cos they're so comfy!
  • Options
    Its annoying that loads of the stuff in TopShop has really gone down hill. Its mostly really retro type fashions, and I'm not really into that kinda thing. Some of the plain Tees are ok, and you gotta love the underwear!
  • Options
    lol yeah the underwear is the best, but still they cost quite a lot!

i liked the hooded jumpers they did as well, but not doing them anymore as they're past season or something. but ive got 3 of those jumpers, and they're so soft!
  • Options
    Topman is still alright..I like a lot of their stuff. Although I only really go in Oxford St one which is the flagship store I think and so big that you seem to always find something you like. But I prefer RI really, Diesel is the best but can't afford it most of the time. :(