Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Money to burn?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha Beans thats classic, buy all your food from Marks and Sparks. I'd do that too, it'd make me feel posh :D

I'd also love to just buy whatever I wanted from shops without looking at the pricetags, woo it'd be fab. And buy presents for all your friends, and go out and buy everyone drinks and take them all on holiday...aw it'd be so good, I'm getting a bit overexcited now hehe. Must remember. I'm still poor.

I've got a first edition Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone book AND its signed by J.K. Rowling, hmm, I wonder how much that would make! Might be useful if I ever need some money...
  • Options
    it's be worth a mint.
  • Options
    if money was no object id buy a big house in england in the suberbs with lad anfd buy a horse and a horsebox so i could show it.

id buy a holiday home in ibiza - but in a nice part. and some sea sickness tablets because you cant fly there in the winter you have to get a ferry hehe.

id pay off all mine and my familys debts and buy my mum a villa in corfu.

Id finally learn how to drive and buy a nice new car.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Lots of money is no reason to spend more than what would be rational on things. Even if I had as much money as twice all other people together (and I liked HP), I'd never buy that book.
    Now, what I'd do... I'd probably choose as many poor families as possible and make them of normal wealth so that they would have as much chance going as the rest of us. But I'd probably keep some more than absolutely necessary for myself... :angel:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    If I had money to burn then, first of all, I would. It'd be funny.

And then I'd buy a pub, and it'd only serve ale. And anyone who I liked would get free pintage.
    no stella or gin???? :(
  • Options
    I saw a book recently I really really wanted for $6600 but I couldnt afford it, I would have definately paid for it though if I had the money.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Speaking of books, once I found a first edition of The Silmarillion... For ONE pound!