Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How I'd change the world...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Toadborg wrote:
    Maybe there should be a 'non' in there?

lol oops typo, its sorted.....
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    Don't suppose you could clarify these two could you?

sure it's not that straightforward, basically through fractional reserve banking the banks create money out of thin air, and this is the true cause of inflation........in america 40% of federal taxes go to pay off the interest to the Federal Reserve, last year that was $360 billion in interest alone and thats just america, the banks are bleeding us dry......more info on money manipulation..........the banks tried to finance lincoln during civil war (that's how they make all their money - wartime borrowing) but he didn't want to be in their pockets so he created the greenback system, which is interest-free...........funny how the two presidents who tried to take the money away from bankers were killed off..........the other one being jfk who started issuing his own bills which were gold-backed, didn't last long after that.......the first thing Lyndon Johnson did was to put the Federal Reserve Act back into place which Kennedy had just revoked........scary shit...

i'll explain the education thing a little later have to find some more links.....
  • Options
    :yeees:

Congratulations on not being able to read the thread, I know you took the time to read my previous posts because you quoted me earlier, but you obviously didn't read em to closely. If you had you would have noticed that I said the responses should be rational. The point I am trying to make is that we don’t have to think our responses all the way through because they are going to be idealistic. Now go squeeze out that diamond will ya? :thumb:

I did indeed read the thread, but thinking up unworkable and pointlessly naive answers doesnt interest me.

I questioned some peoples choices because I disagreed, and for some reason or other you took offence by this.