Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

any dykes out there?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just had to post this when I saw the topic heading. Oh by the way, Im straight, anyway, my lesbian aunt her name is Gaye. its kinda weird that a lesbian wud have that name. Yea she was born with it. Sorry totally random. Ill shut up now. :blush:
  • Options
    random yes...but v amusing at the same time!! lol. well thats fate for you innit. blonde bombshell. you know how people always say 'and bob's your uncle'? well i actually have an uncle bob. *giggle* these things all bring a whole new dimension into our world.
    The Silly String
  • Options
    Films again

It's If These Walls Could Talk 2, by the way. The one with Ellen, that is. Never seen it, but been on enough gay web sites in my time :p

Anyway, I'm gay (y'all know that by now), and *newsflash* I don't have a "type"! Haha. No, I'm serious. I mean, generally I go for musicians, but I'm sure that's just 'cos we have the same interests.

Hmmmmm. I guess all the girls I've liked particularly have had a kinda "edge" to them. Not "shemen" as someone nicely put it...

I dunno, listening to you lot makes me think I'll never have a relationship! I'm no one's type! Dammit! :eek2:

Anyhoo, bye for now!

Picc.
    xxx
  • Options
    i also go for muso's, but thats cos i'm one myself. I could never go out with someone who doesn't understand. I mean they don't have to have as wide a knowedge as me, but just someone who has similar tastes, no fuckin poppy shite
  • Options
    Oooooh what do you play? Digression, sorry, but Silly String won't mind since she's not in t country! Aargh I sound like a crazy stalker! I'm not, by the way...
  • Options
    do you mean instrument or genre?
  • Options
    Are there any straight girls who are single left? The only females who I think fit this description are BeckyBoo and Blonde_bombshell. KLAZY!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Are there any straight girls who are single left? The only females who I think fit this description are BeckyBoo and Blonde_bombshell. KLAZY!:crazyeyes

Are you complaining?? Anyway, I am straight, I just provide a service too :p
  • Options
    vicky, vicky vicky! :p

and to mr whatever ya name is (i've forgotten!)

there are lots of strait gals on thesite, it's just you don't notice, I mean people take notice of gals who say they like carpet don't they! har har that's right!

(sorry, i may have had a tincy wincy bit much to drink, i hope you get my pint, cos i don't think i do?) :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    do you mean instrument or genre?

Instrument. I'd tell you what I play, but, well...

Hee hee. I also play flute, clarinet and piano.

There must be plenty of straight girls, right?! I dunno, perhaps it's just that all the dykes seem to be single and all the bi gals have boyfriends!

Hmmmmm... curious!

Picc.
    xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Instrument. I'd tell you what I play, but, well...

Hee hee. I also play flute, clarinet and piano.

There must be plenty of straight girls, right?! I dunno, perhaps it's just that all the dykes seem to be single and all the bi gals have boyfriends!

Hmmmmm... curious!

Picc.
    xxx

has been a while but thought i'd answer anyway, i play a few, i play the guitar, bass, violin, piano and sota drums, i'm still working it out. I like to teach myself, it's more......argh can't think of the word. I got my talent from my fater he was in a band when he was younger, but i think my mum made him quit not long after i was born :(

so what do you play that your not telling me?
    come on, i play the violin for fucks sake!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    so what do you play that your not telling me?

Haha, I just thought it was so obvious that I play piccolo that I needn't mention it!!!
  • Options
    technically I'm not a dyke but I am bisexual and have had relationships with women
  • Options
    ooooooooooooooooops didnt realise the age was just browing the whos where list and saw someone looking at this

:blush:
  • Options
    MOst lesbians I have seen are just ugly, sorry but even us men look better. I can never understand why they are sooo butch and fancy butch. Yuk... Gay men on the other hand look like men, yes, some can be a bit camp but nothing wrong with that and most of them are attractive men with VERY good looks and they don't try too like women, you know growing their hair, having it layered etc.

I'm straight and fancy Women, yes REAL women that look like women. So is being a lesbian just because you can't get a man? Or because men have hurt you?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by patrick mccourt

DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD

Its just not as effective when it isnt big, bold, red and underlined :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum

Sorry :(
  • Options
    MOst lesbians I have seen are just ugly, sorry but even us men look better. I can never understand why they are sooo butch and fancy butch. Yuk... Gay men on the other hand look like men, yes, some can be a bit camp but nothing wrong with that and most of them are attractive men with VERY good looks and they don't try too like women, you know growing their hair, having it layered etc.

I'm straight and fancy Women, yes REAL women that look like women. So is being a lesbian just because you can't get a man? Or because men have hurt you?
    Fuck you, you clearly have no idea what you're saying.

(I'm sorry, I know it's totally dead, don't kill me I just hate ignorant bullshit like that)
  • Options

DUDE. THREAD. DEAD.

How's that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    DUDE. THREAD. DEAD.
    Much better! :D
  • Options
    DUDE. THREAD. DEAD.

How's that?

Its good :hyper:
  • Options
    Its good :hyper:

I aim to please...
  • Options
    I aim to please...
    If you're going to complain when people post in dead threads you could have the decency not to carry it on... [/grumble] ;)
  • Options
    shemen

lol, ain't that how sean connery would say semen? :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    If you're going to complain when people post in dead threads you could have the decency not to carry it on... [/grumble] ;)
    I was only trying to please the lovely lady...:p
  • Options

Why'd you say that? Afraid all the big mean hairy lesbians will take all the women?
  • Options
    Well i know this thread is years old and everything but the Mods obviously think it has some life in it because it was linked on the front page...?