Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Affairs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    People who cheat on their partners are the lowest of the low.
    I agree with this. But try telling that to Kimberly Quinn.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Some people are masochists.

Dont they normally like being spanked or tied up. I've never heard of places in Soho where you can go and watch as someone puts a piece of cake in a freezer. Though I'm sure there is someone somewhere who would get a kick out of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Dont they normally like being spanked or tied up. I've never heard of places in Soho where you can go and watch as someone puts a piece of cake in a freezer. Though I'm sure there is someone somewhere who would get a kick out of it.

Maybe we could corner the market.

But no, that kind of masochism has to be self inflicted I think.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I agree with this. But try telling that to Kimberly Quinn.

Would you tell that to Blunkett and Hoggart or is it just the woman you condemn in this situation??
  • Options
    Would you tell that to Blunkett and Hoggart or is it just the woman you condemn in this situation??

Neither of them were really technically having an affair, thats the person whose in the relationship.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Neither of them were really technically having an affair, thats the person whose in the relationship.

Does that absolve them from any responsibility? I think not. They made a cuckold of her husband did they not? I think you're just jostling with nomenclature tbh.
  • Options
    Does that absolve them from any responsibility? I think not. They made a cuckold of her husband did they not? I think you're just jostling with nomenclature tbh.

No, of course not, they are clearly in the wrong, though I was just pointing out that they werent really having an affair as such.
  • Options
    Well I don't know about that. I don't want to quibble over terminology, seeing as we agree both parties are to blame. Just that I never thought of an affair as something you could have all by yourself somehow.
  • Options
    Well I don't know about that. I don't want to quibble over terminology, seeing as we agree both parties are to blame. Just that I never thought of an affair as something you could have all by yourself somehow.

Yer, I agree with you completely. Blunkett, for example, knew perfectly well that his partner was married. Don't wanna sound like my dad here, but it takes two to fanta.
  • Options
    Oh, of course, you cant have an affair by yourself.

The married party has an affair with the other one (if they arent married too) and the other one has a relationship with the married one.

But, all this terminological wanderings really make no odds because he and she are clearly in the wrong.