Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toothing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Gavman
    lmao my gf has a bluetooth phone and we are in the pub when she got all these rude messages, but the thing is with bluetooth u cant tell who the person actually is lol

I tried it last night but that was before someone told me how to actually send a message so all I could do was see the names of people's phones but in the club there was about 8 people with their bluetooth switched on with names like Ganga Girl and Steve's Brother
  • Options
    I try it everytime i go out, though i always conceal my phone so no one knows its me if i send something lol

Its funy watching the reaction on peoples faces when you send something, you see the :nervous: look on their faces, it sclassic :lol::D

Must say ive never had it done to me
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    I try it everytime i go out, though i always conceal my phone so no one knows its me if i send something lol

Its funy watching the reaction on peoples faces when you send something, you see the :nervous: look on their faces, it sclassic :lol::D

Must say ive never had it done to me

I doubt if 99% of the people would have a clue how to reply,