Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

f%ck buddies

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have never had a f**k buddy myself. I have, though, seen this from a distance. A male friend of mine at college decided to become f**k buddies with this girl he slightly fancied. She wanted no strings attached sex, so did he. No real problem there. But after sleeping together a few times, it seems that they developed feelings for one another. They got together as a couple, and last time I saw them, they were very much in love. So, maybe there is something in it.
  • Options
    Fuck buddies, as I understand them, are two single people who don't want to go out with each other as in a full relationship, but get on well otherwise, as friends, who like having sex together in the absence of a boyfriend/girlfriend.
    What you're talking about isn't being fuck buddies, it's just being a bit on the side in someone elses relationship.
  • Options
    up until recently i thought fuck buddies were a great idea, but this girl who was about to be my fuck buddy , who now is my girlfriend, invited me round to her way recently. We hung around with eachother for a bit and disappeared for a bit of :naughty: and i have to admit if it was meaningless it would've been shit, but because i was doing it for her instead of to her, it felt so much better. But thats just me. This situation i'm gonna have to agree , much to my dismay, with mr_wobble
  • Options
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    i'm a bit late but thought i'd add that it sounds like hes just using you. he has a girlfriend and all he wants from you is sex? yeah ok he'll be shagging you but then go back to his girlfriend and you'll just be left without

All I want at the moment is sex too, if that changes i'll end it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dolly dagger
    All I want at the moment is sex too, if that changes i'll end it.
    so youre doing it then?
    Oh well, that was worth asking for our advice. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    so youre doing it then?
    Oh well, that was worth asking for our advice. :rolleyes:

No, we've not had sex yet, but we've got close enough.
  • Options

Great to see you listened to us then,

What goes around comes around.

And you'll deserve it when it does.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

What goes around comes around.

Possibly, but i think George W.Bush, and the prepertrators of numerous unsolved crimes are living confortably at the moment.
  • Options
    oh how marvellous for you.
    Hope someone does it back to you one day, just when you think youre really happy.
  • Options
    The bloke I'm seeing at the moment is sweetnatured, kind and loving. When he was a bit younger 13/14, he was cheated on, and since has been cheated on numerous times-pettier things like his gf snogging another bloke blatently infront of him etc...his last relationship, he thought he really connected with the girl. She slept with some TOTAL PRICK whilst with my bloke, then they broke up shortly afterwards because it wasn't working - he just put it down to differences. Then is sprouted up he'd been cheated on, he couldn't believe it, he was over mine at the time denying it to himself, and I confirmed it cause I knew it for sure. It was a hard thing for me to do because I didn't wanna be the cause of his pain but she was being made out to be an angel, when all she really was was a two faced, low life, scummy, slutty little slapper who deserved a hiding and you know why I say that and feel so strongly about it? Because I saw the pain in his eyes and you could just see it, how it broke him again after just getting over her. To realise he'd been lied to, cheated on AGAIN with no real reason or motive. What goes around comes around and I don't give a shit if you feel I'm being harsh or that blokes get away with doing it!? Fucking bollox - take your little 'I'm the mistress' sign and shove it up your fucking ass because you are nothing but a little slapper. He has no respect for you, and you have no respect for yourself and can hardly value those around you if you can't even offer them an ounce of common decency and respect.

You come onto these boards for advice? These people have given you the same advice repeatedly and you've sat here trying to defend what you know is wrong.You didn't come here for advice really or you'd have already done the decent thing, no you came here for someone to say "Yes go on, you're ok, you're in the right". Well sorry honey, it's not gonna fucking happen. People like you make me so cross when you just give a fuck about how you could be hurting someone else

Malt Munk :mad:
  • Options
    I know i'm a hypcrite for saying this because if it wasnt for me being the "misstress" I wouldnt be engaged to him right nowm but there are issues that make our situation ok., but you are a little bitch and you should be ashamed of yourself. Think how you would feel if it happened to you. I hope the gf finds you and beats you.
  • Options
    Possibly, but i think George W.Bush, and the prepertrators of numerous unsolved crimes are living confortably at the moment.
    yeah but i bet they die a slow and horrible disease, and in fact george bush will always be remembered as a complete tit,, so thats quite true. I'm a fim believer in karma, especially since i set up a girl i really liked and a bloke i was just mates with :P to the total sacrafice of my happiness for the next month, if i hadnt done this i would know my girlfriend who has changed my life in a way no1 else ever has.
  • Options
    I wonder why some women do that to other women - sleep with already attached blokes? I think its insecurity in themselves, having to prove themselves better than other women by taking their men.
  • Options
    I wonder why some women do that to other women - sleep with already attached blokes? I think its insecurity in themselves, having to prove themselves better than other women by taking their men.

That may be the case for some women, but it isn't for me, i just am having fun with s/o who happens to have a girlfriend, i don't want to hurt the girl, and hope she never finds out. I'm not proving a thing.
  • Options

As I said before Rainbow, a lot of the time has to do with the 'pre-approved' nature of a man who is with someone.

If he has a girlfriend then he must be nice, and if he's married then he must be a right find.
  • Options
    and hope she never finds out.
    I bet you dont. She`ll kick your arse.
    Youre gonna lose here.
    seriously. I think youre so selfish, and there is still time for you to not do this.
    Do the right thing.
  • Options
    I think she'll do it. It's just selfish 'fun' to her and hey, she's now managed to muster 4 pages of the same advice and she's still sticking to her guns. Sadly we cannot penetrate the self-centred bitch population...think of all the lovely, unattached blokes who'd be up for a bit of no-strings nooky. At least if that back fired you'd only be hurting each other, but with this, you drag in an innoccent third party who has done nothing wrong. :( You're so selfish :(

Malt Munk x
  • Options
    Do the right thing.

I'll think about it, i still don't know if i should carry this too far. It's just that i finally have met someone i like, and can have fun with; he has been completely honest about his girl, and i accept that.

Some of the harsher views are justified, i know i am being selfish, but when you are actually in the situation your head does funny things.
  • Options
    I'll think about it, i still don't know if i should carry this too far. It's just that i finally have met someone i like, and can have fun with; he has been completely honest about his girl, and i accept that.

Some of the harsher views are justified, i know i am being selfish, but when you are actually in the situation your head does funny things.
    Im surprised you think hes being honest about this other girl to you. Its a shame hes not being honest about you with her.
    Would you still want him if he dumped her? If not as much as you do now, then why not? and if you would, you could always tell him that youre not willing to do anything unless he finishes with her.
    Are you frightened that he will say no, and wont finish with her, therefore you wont get sex, or are you frightened that he WILL finish with her, and youll feel like you owe him something?
  • Options
    Im surprised you think hes being honest about this other girl to you. Its a shame hes not being honest about you with her.
    Would you still want him if he dumped her? If not as much as you do now, then why not? and if you would, you could always tell him that youre not willing to do anything unless he finishes with her.
    Are you frightened that he will say no, and wont finish with her, therefore you wont get sex, or are you frightened that he WILL finish with her, and youll feel like you owe him something?

I really don't know, I am holding no illusions that he will finish with his girl for me, well, at the moment i know that won't happen, and i don't expect it to. I do try and bring her up sometimes, guilt and stuff, but he is very persuasive and i always end up giving in. I know i should stop it really, as nothing good will come out of this, i would hate to be in the other girl's position.
  • Options
    so it sounds like hes pestering you so much, that any willpower you do have, is being overturned by his persistance. He sounds like bad news to me, and you should be very careful. It might be fun now, but he will leave you high and dry, and you might think that will be fine, but its not nice when it happens, especially since you quite like the bloke. You will feel very rejected. This will be no good for your self esteem.
  • Options
    Do as you would be done by.
    thats a very good motto.
  • Options

Let's drop the i just want a shag thing for now eh. It's plainly obvious that you really do like the guy and that your emotions are heavily involved here. There's nothing wrong with liking someone who is involved, the difference is keeping it as just a day dream or acting on it and becoming involved. This bloke will not have been honest with you fully and if the shit hits the fan he will not stand by you and will run tail between his legs home and grovel and kiss arse. Once she finds out you will be a mere memory in the back of his mind.

It's all great while it's a secret and you're still together. But you know when it finishes and she finds out then prepare yourself for some bad times because if she's anything like most cheated women she will stalk you, harrass you, abuse you. Why? Because she's got every right to. You've just shattered her heart and her dreams in one fell swoop.

I realised this, unfortunately too late. Now i'm learning the phrase "you do the crime, you pay the time".
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    Let's drop the i just want a shag thing for now eh. It's plainly obvious that you really do like the guy and that your emotions are heavily involved here.
    I do like the guy, but i'm not attached yet, he could call me tommorow and "dump me" and i'd be a bit upset, but get over it quickly. I haven't seen him since Monday now. I understand all the comments on this board, i am been selfish and stupid, but when that person calls it's another matter. When he calls again i'll try and think about you lot, and maybe i'll be stronger.