Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal Sex And Losing Virginity

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ok
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    My views.

One night stands = generally fun. If both people are roughly in the same mental state (I.e. one is not utterly spannered and the other sober) then they can be fookin' great fun! Sure, you get bad shags, not necessarily anybodies fault but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Sometimes a girl or a guys just wants to get straight down to the point, non-romantic, hard, sweaty sex. Who cares about relationships at that point? Not me, that's for sure! Maybe I`m a tart, but in the long run: I don't give a flying fuck what you, or anybody else thinks - either in "real life" or on the 'net. Simple as, fuck off. Sex is sex, to me. It's not that big a deal. It's natural. It's fun! Problem is?

Stargalaxy. You quite often post on things you have no idea or no experience of... make a complete tit of yourself then have to back track, which is just as bad! Use that brain you may have in your head before you go off on one again. Also, first it was your virginity, now it's your religion. Just shut the fuck up about things now and again! Nobody wants continuous updates! Also - what GWST and Kermit discuss is fuck all to do with you.

Oh! ...and for Stargalaxy's info - if I'm seeing somebody (or starting to) then i'm utterly honest if they ask for information. Whether it be drugs, sex or thoughts - what's the point of lying?! If somebody doesn't like it, then that's not my problem. Simple as. When you get that much sought after girlfriend I would say you're about qualified to comment. Until then... :lol:

Kermit - Lol, you are quite funny sometimes! Sometimes insulting, but in general, I like your posts. I think being a fellow Bradforian helps! Not too sure why you dropped your "I'm reading law, I'm better than you" attitude (and yes, you did suffer from this affliction, chap) , but trust me, it's better this way. People will ALWAYS be better than you. Even me! ;) LOL! Aye... Not meaning to come across in too terse a manner, but I honestly don't think you would be quite so confrontational nor smug in person. I, on the other hand, am. There's no point leading a "double life". Things are complicated enough, anyways! Rock on, Bedesman.

All round general post... but on to Anal:

Aye - as people have posted, lube is important. Also, you have to actually want it. In general, the women I've had anal sex with if not actually really going for it, tend to find it far more painful (luckily, most of the time they're very willing). Sure the first few times, it can be a bit uncomfortable, but generally it can be a really pleasurable experience.

Apologies if I'm a little direct for some people. Had a couple of bottles of wine - but either way, my posts are direct when I've not been drinking so it's not really an issue. My grammar and spelling may be a little off...

I think the main point is: Stargalaxy - just think before you type!!

Oh - and yes, I am arrogant. And don't care. ;)

:D

G.

well said
  • Options
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    However, i totally disagree with you on one night stands. I think that, while they can be fun, in long term, one nighters are not the best solution.

Definitely.

But the point I was making is that relationship sex being infinitely better doesn't mean that one night stands are not a hell of a lot of fun, because they are.
    Kermit - Lol, you are quite funny sometimes! Sometimes insulting, but in general, I like your posts. I think being a fellow Bradforian helps! Not too sure why you dropped your "I'm reading law, I'm better than you" attitude (and yes, you did suffer from this affliction, chap) , but trust me, it's better this way. People will ALWAYS be better than you.

Why I dropped it? Probably it's a case of growing up a bit more, I aren't the same poster than I was 12,000 posts ago. Oh well. And I graduated in the summer...

Some people might be. I am better than most though, and the others are merely logical anomalies;)
  • Options
    Re: Ok
    Stargalaxy. You quite often post on things you have no idea or no experience of... Use that brain you may have in your head before you go off on one again... if I'm seeing somebody (or starting to) then i'm utterly honest if they ask for information. Whether it be drugs, sex or thoughts - what's the point of lying?! If somebody doesn't like it, then that's not my problem. Simple as. When you get that much sought after girlfriend I would say you're about qualified to comment.
    That's me put in my place.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Ok
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    That's me put in my place.

Hopefully.