Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal Sex And Losing Virginity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iv heard that Anal sex is very painful first time round but is the pain worse then it is losing your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    It depends on the person really, and of course how big the bloke is.

You do need to take it very slowly and make sure you're ready. Of and of course use a condom.
  • Options
    for me, personally, losing my virginity didnt hurt at all, however anal sex does hurt! the best and only advice i can give is go slow if you BOTH want to do it, and use tonnes of lube
    SBG
  • Options
    if you're going to do anal.. i would say use lube.. and a condom.... but not just a lubricatedd condom.. i mean.. extra lube.... but i find it to be somewhat pleasurable....
    for me anal hurt a little bit but then i just had to relax the muscles and then it didn't hurt alot...
    losing my virginity made me scream in pain.... but the man i lost my virginity to had a huge cock.. and the one who stuck it in my asshole was little.... so it all depends on your body and the size of the men you're with....
  • Options
    If you have anal sex prepare yourself. Use lots of lubrication (water based, so it doesnt rot the condom- KY is best), use a condom, and don't go straight for penile penetration. Use fingers first, and get used to them first.

Oh, and your username is immensely bizarre...
  • Options
    Oh, and your username is immensely bizarre...

Its an 'In Da Club' remix, Beyonce - Sexy Lil Thug.

i hate r'n'b:mad: :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    Its an 'In Da Club' remix, Beyonce - Sexy Lil Thug.

By bizarre I did mean "moronically stupid and imbecilic":p
  • Options
    By bizarre I did mean "moronically stupid and imbecilic"

well i thought that might have been implied:rolleyes: nothing on this board ever seems to go without some kind of schnide comment being made

;)
  • Options
    Re: Anal Sex And Losing Virginity
    Originally posted by sexylilthug
    Iv heard that Anal sex is very painful first time round but is the pain worse then it is losing your virginity?
    It shouldn't be painful. A lot of people find it uncomfortable the first time, but that's more to do with nerves, learning to relax, and finding a comfortable pace and position.
  • Options
    I don't want sex to be painful for any woman I'm with, which is why I've decided to wait until I'm in a relationship. As for anal sex, I suspect that having a penis put up the bumhole isn't exactly going to feel nice the first time. Some people love anal, others hate it. Whatever turns you on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I don't want sex to be painful for any woman I'm with, which is why I've decided to wait until I'm in a relationship.

yeah, because girls on one night stands don't get aroused at all :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yeah, because girls on one night stands don't get aroused at all

Sure they don't... if it's a rape :)
    However, there is a point in stargalaxy's comment, one night stands are supposed to be bad generally, right? (not that i know).

If you ask me, i'd rather get intimate with someone i'm in a relationship with, and where sex isn't just for the sake of doing it, but comes naturally from emotions you have inside yourself. (how corny). But i really do mean what i've just said.
  • Options
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    However, there is a point in stargalaxy's comment, one night stands are supposed to be bad generally, right? (not that i know).

Why would they be bad? Just because you don't know a person doesn't mean the sex is going to be bad or one person is go ing to be too caught up in wanting their own pleasure to make sure the other person is feeling it. Some people may even prefer sleeping with that sexy person they've had their eye on all night and never seeing them again. Personal preference.

And if it's fucking rape its not a fucking one night stand.
  • Options
    Originally posted by nmrmak

Don't EVER confuse sex and rape. Rape is not about sex, it is about power and control and violence.

I would suggest retracting that statement.

One night stands aren't bad. Sex in a stable, loving relationship is a lot better, don't get me wrong, but one night stands can be an awful lot of fun.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Don't EVER confuse sex and rape. Rape is not about sex, it is about power and control and violence.
    One night stands aren't bad. Sex in a stable, loving relationship is a lot better, don't get me wrong, but one night stands can be an awful lot of fun.

I wonder if GWST knows that you think this of one-night stands. Anyway, I totally agree with what you say about rape.
  • Options
    I wonder if GWST knows that you think this of one-night stands. Anyway, I totally agree with what you say about rape.

If she doesn't know she's fucking stupid. Which she's blatantly not, so why bother even saying that?
  • Options
    I wonder if GWST knows that you think this of one-night stands.

a. that's none of your fucking business.
    b. that's none of your fucking business.
    c. that's none of your fucking business.

Next time you're thinking of saying something like that, stop, think about it, then go and throw yourself under a bus.

What we've done in the past is not a secret. geddit?
  • Options
    Next time you're thinking of saying something like that, stop, think about it, then go and throw yourself under a bus. What we've done in the past is not a secret. geddit?

I'm merely making a point. What you do together is nothing I care about.
  • Options
    I'm merely making a point.

What point might that be, I obviously missed it first time around.
  • Options
    What point might that be, I obviously missed it first time around.

What you and GWST do is none of my concern, and it will never be. I admit the comment I made was inappropriate, and I apologise for it.
  • Options
    Right so no point at all then, you're just being a cheeky shit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85

That'd be it.

No, she doesn't know, for the record :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Fiend_85

I prefer to use the word 'cunt'.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Yes, she does :yeees:

Drop it. I've apologised already for what I said.
  • Options
    Drop it. I've apologised already for what I said.

It's easy to apologise, you clearly have no repentance though, because you don't stop.
  • Options
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    *personal photo - removed*

Get it?
  • Options
    Right, i had no reason to post within this discussion, as it has gone WAAAAAYYY off topic, and once again the author of the thread has been the subject of schnide comments designed to insult her level of intelligence as well as undermining the position of the board as a resource for people to be informed.

Kermit; you may be a clever chap, but i suspect that you are not in a position to be able to make sweeping judgements about people based upon their name choices mate.

Stargalaxy;
    What you and GWST do is none of my concern, and it will never be

And from another thread on this board Will i regret it?
    She might be too embarrassed to talk to him in future. She could feel cheap and used. I am merely saying I think she should not do this. And if she does, don't talk to me about it.

Why do you do this? why do you bother posting on this board if you really dont want to know about other peoples sex lives? Why do you feel it is appropriate to emphasise your distance from other peoples sex lives?

You always seem to be making apologies for this, but you must take some resposability. The way you went on in the 'Will I Regret It?' thread was not helpful to the young girl who was trying to get some useful advice. You apologised for your conduct but yet here you are again repeating your behaviour pattern.

Why do you do this?:confused:
  • Options

I would suggest retracting that statement.

I think it was a misunderstanding :) I'm sorry if i put it in an unclear fashion. The rape part was just a joke, i wasn't serious about it. However, i totally disagree with you on one night stands. (please note that this is just my opinion, i am not saying this from experience) I think that, while they can be fun, in long term, one nighters are not the best solution. It gets quite obvious when trying to compare cuddling with a girl that your really love, and where your bodies, minds and emotions overlap and getting it on with a girl that looks great, but you feel nothing for her. I do not judge people by who they want to shag and where, i am just stating my opinion.
  • Options
    Ok

My views.

One night stands = generally fun. If both people are roughly in the same mental state (I.e. one is not utterly spannered and the other sober) then they can be fookin' great fun! Sure, you get bad shags, not necessarily anybodies fault but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Sometimes a girl or a guys just wants to get straight down to the point, non-romantic, hard, sweaty sex. Who cares about relationships at that point? Not me, that's for sure! Maybe I`m a tart, but in the long run: I don't give a flying fuck what you, or anybody else thinks - either in "real life" or on the 'net. Simple as, fuck off. Sex is sex, to me. It's not that big a deal. It's natural. It's fun! Problem is?

Stargalaxy. You quite often post on things you have no idea or no experience of... make a complete tit of yourself then have to back track, which is just as bad! Use that brain you may have in your head before you go off on one again. Also, first it was your virginity, now it's your religion. Just shut the fuck up about things now and again! Nobody wants continuous updates! Also - what GWST and Kermit discuss is fuck all to do with you.

Oh! ...and for Stargalaxy's info - if I'm seeing somebody (or starting to) then i'm utterly honest if they ask for information. Whether it be drugs, sex or thoughts - what's the point of lying?! If somebody doesn't like it, then that's not my problem. Simple as. When you get that much sought after girlfriend I would say you're about qualified to comment. Until then... :lol:

Kermit - Lol, you are quite funny sometimes! Sometimes insulting, but in general, I like your posts. I think being a fellow Bradforian helps! Not too sure why you dropped your "I'm reading law, I'm better than you" attitude (and yes, you did suffer from this affliction, chap) , but trust me, it's better this way. People will ALWAYS be better than you. Even me! ;) LOL! Aye... Not meaning to come across in too terse a manner, but I honestly don't think you would be quite so confrontational nor smug in person. I, on the other hand, am. There's no point leading a "double life". Things are complicated enough, anyways! Rock on, Bedesman.

All round general post... but on to Anal:

Aye - as people have posted, lube is important. Also, you have to actually want it. In general, the women I've had anal sex with if not actually really going for it, tend to find it far more painful (luckily, most of the time they're very willing). Sure the first few times, it can be a bit uncomfortable, but generally it can be a really pleasurable experience.

Apologies if I'm a little direct for some people. Had a couple of bottles of wine - but either way, my posts are direct when I've not been drinking so it's not really an issue. My grammar and spelling may be a little off...

I think the main point is: Stargalaxy - just think before you type!!

Oh - and yes, I am arrogant. And don't care. ;)

:D

G.