Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How many is too many??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive known people who 'stopped counting' at 50-thats excessive. but in the end if your a decent person who gives a monkeys what you do and who you screw-its your buissness if it makes you happy then i wouldnt care what people think. when i met the girl who told me she stopped counting at 50, i thought she must have been a right ho bag, but shes a totally balanced girl, with no emotional problems, she is promiscuous but shes still a nice person and i didnt think any less of her for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    God Bong I just hope that you eat your apple pie and don't do other random rude things to it :eek2:

Oh I wouldnt let it go to waste, I always eat it.........afterwards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Oh I wouldnt let it go to waste, I always eat it.........afterwards.

Does it taste nicer with a little added salt?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    That is exactly what it was with me. I mean yes I have my own mind I can say no, but when the guy is making you feel like your the only girl for him and that your the best in the world, you dont wanna say no. You want him to keep saying these things.

Yeah i agree with this, thats exactly what does happen, what Kermit said is right. i think that when a guy is telling you all these things and making you feel good you don't want to say no because you like hearing these things, and also i think sometimes if you do say no they turn round and say things to you that you don't want to hear! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    Does it taste nicer with a little added salt?

A little actually, plus I always get hungry afterwards, so its the ideal solution really.
  • Options
    A little actually, plus I always get hungry afterwards, so its the ideal solution really.
    :p Practical!

People we should all learn from Bong. it saves money and time...
  • Options
    Exactly, I fuck it, then have it for dinner.
  • Options
    :lol:
    I however was joking :rolleyes: sicko
  • Options
    Yes, so was I. Honest.
  • Options

pmsl :lol:
  • Options
    I thought it was quite good. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sicko *cough* I mean good joke - honest good joke..
  • Options
    Its not sick. Its not against the law and I dont hear the pie complaining. It enjoys it, you can tell.
  • Options
    People who have a go at someone else regarding that persons sexual history are doing so because of either of the following

a) Jealous that the other person is getting some.

b) Embarresed, as their own sexual history is even worse.

Is this particular case my money is on both.

Me? I stopped counting as I don't think it's particularily important.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    People who have a go at someone else regarding that persons sexual history are doing so because of either of the following

Me? I stopped counting as I don't think it's particularily important.

or old fashioned and prudish, and i hardly think many people are easily shocked at sex today (well of my age) thats why it suprises me when girls call people slags, there usualy just as bad themselves
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

Or c) feel that if you open your legs for any old person then you are demeaning yourself.

It's judgemental, yeah, but if a person (makle or female) would shag owt, then I think they are cheap. Cheapening themselves, more than anything.
  • Options
    at the end of the day all that matters is how you feel about yourself, if you feel like its to many well then dont sleep with as many people.

if a guy really likes you he wouldnt really care about how many people you have slept with or if he did then just for the reasons of his own sexual health.

maybe if you start sleeping with more mature people that arnt gonna tell the world and do it in a more private situation ie not a party you wont have the problem any more cos no one will know anyway
  • Options
    i remember a guy i slept with asked me how many people id slept with..this was about hmm three yrs ago and it wasnt that many (still isnt) lemme think about 4, yeah 4 ..and he was really shocked by this as in,he thought that was a lot...then i asked how many people he'd slept with and he said he stopped counting at 100 !!!!! :eek2:

glad he wore a condom....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Or c) feel that if you open your legs for any old person then you are demeaning yourself.

It's judgemental, yeah, but if a person (makle or female) would shag owt, then I think they are cheap. Cheapening themselves, more than anything.

yeah that too-i do think that because you've gotta have a bit of respect for yourself or noone else will
  • Options
    you want to meet my sister!

15 yrs old, slept with 6-7 guys already, and her friends are worse!!! :rolleyes:

I don't like the word slut, "gifted" is a better word! Your friends are either pulling your leg or jealous of the attention you get ;)

Just as long as your not throwing yourself at people for sex.