Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Internet Relationships Good and Bad

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think that is what I will do. I'm hoping he does not have a pin code on his phone!! I am such a bunny boiler :(...but in this instance...needs must.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Joolyknockers
    I think that is what I will do. I'm hoping he does not have a pin code on his phone!! I am such a bunny boiler :(...but in this instance...needs must.
    If you need more advice, just ask :D
    Good luck girl.
  • Options
    Net

I've never met up with anyone off the net before, wouldn't mind giving it a try sometime though, but they'd have to live close, I would have thought it'd be difficult to have a proper, meaningful relationship with someone if they lived hours away
  • Options
    Hmmm I'm currently in a relationship that started over the internet, we met eachother online got on really well, exchanged pics and mobile numbers and stuff then eventully met.
    I thought it was great at the time, and its quite possibly one of the best relationships i have had, because i was myself ALOT more around her before we went out, unlike my previous ex i met just normally and was only a little of myself and wich she changed anyway. But internet relationships cant be too good... this one seems to be going pants up we are like a 40 min train ride away, her parents still dont know about me after 4 months, We dont see each other THAT much, and she was really clingie in the begining and i never noticed it then i just thought it was her being cute but now its like really clingie and im like ermmmm :rolleyes: dont know what do do or how to end it because i dont wanna hurt her..... However for the begining of our relationship i thought it was GREAT so i would give internet relationships a thumbs up on the whole i suppose its just WHO you met really that determins how it goes
  • Options
    bad--for sure.

Of course you have little idea of who is out there.

Why take a chance and put yourself in jeopardy?
  • Options
    Ooo L.D.R's and online relationships, such a hot debate topic on wheter or not 'love' really exists in this or wheter it's a figment of the imagination...

I agree that there are rare cases when true love is found. But that requires a whole lot of trust, truck loads of love and a 1% jealousy rate.

On theother hand, most people just lie, send fake pics, and say fake stuff about theirselves. In this case, your brain takes all it's heard and just fills in the pieces with this imaginary dream guy/girl.

You know you've hit the javkpot when the person isnt quite perfect, but is perfect in a way that to you, their good outshines their bad, and you know they too have bad sides. I mean, no one is perfect :p
  • Options
    This post is 10 months old.

It is against the etiquette of this board to drag up old posts, and a lot of the regulars find it very annoying.

If you're new then you're not to know this, but could you stop please? Most of the posters on this thread have left, and so it becomes confusing and irrelevant.

Ta:)
  • Options
    I'm pretty much a non-relationship person in general (life's easier that way, though I never close my mind to the idea), but as for online relationships... never in a million years.

You don't know who the hell you're talking to, whether they're jacking off on the keyboard or having a laugh with their friends as they lead you on. 21 year old pretty Gemma could end up being 45 year old hairy George... if ya get me.

Then again, my bro meets people off gaydar so -shrug- whatever.