You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Just been offered 1st choice halls!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just got a phonecall from Claredale today, asking if I'm still looking for accom!!!!

*The answer is YES I AM!!*

In the end; I didn't lose my £300 deposit on the room I already accepted at a shittier halls, they just transferred it!!!

I can't believe it!!!! I love the London Met! lmao.

Ilora x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Urm well done.....

What exactly makes them better??

Bopz
    Well, at my 'old' halls, the rooms were box rooms - you couldn't swing a cat. The bathroom and kitchen were communal - I had to share with a whole floor of people. And, the halls were a 20 minute walk and then a 25 minute bus ride away from campus. And it's in Hackney - walking alone through hackney is not a nice thing to have to do - especially as I'm a girly.

But now, I have a room in the popular halls, with my mate AJ who's got a room there too. I'm in a 'flat' of 5 girls, with a kitchen and bathroom between us, and a 10 minute underground ride away from campus...

What more could I ask for! :D

Ilora x
    hackney a big no-no :no:

glad u got ur place though :) shuld meet up and go for a drink sumtime :p
    Are ya buying ;) lol...

Ilora x
    typical student :p you should go ULU by senate house in central london sometime, quite gud :D