Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Just been offered 1st choice halls!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I just got a phonecall from Claredale today, asking if I'm still looking for accom!!!!

*The answer is YES I AM!!*

In the end; I didn't lose my £300 deposit on the room I already accepted at a shittier halls, they just transferred it!!!

I can't believe it!!!! I love the London Met! lmao.

Ilora x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Urm well done.....

What exactly makes them better??

Bopz
    Well, at my 'old' halls, the rooms were box rooms - you couldn't swing a cat. The bathroom and kitchen were communal - I had to share with a whole floor of people. And, the halls were a 20 minute walk and then a 25 minute bus ride away from campus. And it's in Hackney - walking alone through hackney is not a nice thing to have to do - especially as I'm a girly.

But now, I have a room in the popular halls, with my mate AJ who's got a room there too. I'm in a 'flat' of 5 girls, with a kitchen and bathroom between us, and a 10 minute underground ride away from campus...

What more could I ask for! :D

Ilora x
    hackney a big no-no :no:

glad u got ur place though :) shuld meet up and go for a drink sumtime :p
    Are ya buying ;) lol...

Ilora x
    typical student :p you should go ULU by senate house in central london sometime, quite gud :D