Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chavs disguised as goths

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    * is eating my hat *
  • Options
    Originally posted by natos
    when do people grow out of being goths/townies and become real individuals?

...probably because theres no such thing as a real individual...we're all a copy, a version, a general likeness, an asimilated idea, a twist or a representation of sumthing or sumone else....sooner or later everyone will realise that and forget about crap arguments like this.

Peace
  • Options
    For anyone interested, Rammstein lyrics with full translations can be found here: http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics

When Till is just saying "Du hast," it sounds as if he could either be saying "Du hast" (you have) or "Du hasst" (you hate). This is to give the song a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."
  • Options
    Re: Chavs disguised as goths
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    But the goths today seem to hang around parks and McDonalds together at night.

hahahhaha! That happens in every town then? I thought the whole McDonalds thing was just here. Anyways, they are not bloody goths, they just love black eye liner. But whatever...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Chavs disguised as goths
    Originally posted by draven
    That happens in every town then? I thought the whole McDonalds thing was just here.
    It's BurgerKing here. Well, the two are pretty close, but I'd say it's closer to BurgerKing. :(
  • Options
    Well, at least in here, it seems "being goth" is the same as "dress in black and hear marylin manson and black metal"

I am not goth, I have my own style, but I'm realy interessed on what do they think, better then other ppl... I mean... REAL goth, not those pseudo-goth... since when goth is bullying townies and others? since when a goth as to be satanic? bah... most on ppl here thinks like that...