Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Post a picture of yourself: Let's put a face to your screen name

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by yoga the bear
    Hey, I like the grass! But to keep from starving, I eat the dirt too.

:eek2:

I just realized how disgusting it would be to eat something like a handful of grass and dirt. :rolleyes:

When I was 7 or 8, me and my old neighbor friends would pretend we were starving and we would have to eat the white part of the grass (like the roots) and the white part of rose petals. :lol: It's so gross when I think about it now :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    When I was 7 or 8, me and my old neighbor friends would pretend we were starving and we would have to eat the white part of the grass (like the roots) and the white part of rose petals. :lol: It's so gross when I think about it now :yuck:

:lol: you make me feel a bit more sane now. When I was about that age, a bunch of us on our soccer team would eat the white bits of grass before games... fuck knows why :p not like that land of grass didn't have any chemicals on it. :S
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    :lol: you make me feel a bit more sane now. When I was about that age, a bunch of us on our soccer team would eat the white bits of grass before games... fuck knows why :p not like that land of grass didn't have any chemicals on it. :S

From what I remember, it was really sweet tasting. :lol: I can't believe I'm talking about eating grass :blush::p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    From what I remember, it was really sweet tasting. :lol: I can't believe I'm talking about eating grass :blush::p

Oh share the memories cuz eating grass was what all the cool kids were doing... er something like that :pok not enough sleep lately i'll just stop typing now