Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Underage sex 'experts' on this site

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Super you are.

"btw I'm not talking about underage kids posting their sexual 'problems' as such........... more like underage kids posting their sexual adventures and fantasies etc."

Just wanted to remind you what this thread is about.

14-year-olds generally are too immature for sex. That's not grown ups having a go at them; that's people who were 14 once who realise now that although they thought they knew the answer to everything when they were 14 and although they thought they were old enough to do what they want, they weren't.

If you're sitting there hoping that people will write "14 year olds are not mature enough EXCEPT FOR THE ODD ONE OR TWO OF COURSE" just for your own personal satisfaction then you'll be waiting and hoping a long time. That's not to say it isn't true, no doubt there are 14-year-olds who are mature for sex somewhere in the world. It comes down to the majority of people 14 not being mature, and people who believe that they were special feel that they have the right that everyone should point them out when talking about 14-year-olds on the whole. That's not going to happen.

This thread isn't about 14-year-olds having sex. It's about them talking about their adventures and fantasies to fit in with everyone else.
  • Options
    I knew what this thread was about, but it was very clear through the posts on here that people were assuming these 14/15 years olds were not mature enough to be having sex, especially not having any experimental fun in it. All I was doing was pointing out that some are. Sorry for using my own personal story to show this, i didn't know that was a crime.
  • Options
    Originally posted by princessamy
    I knew what this thread was about, but it was very clear through the posts on here that people were assuming these 14/15 years olds were not mature enough to be having sex, especially not having any experimental fun in it. All I was doing was pointing out that some are.

Would you say that it's wrong for people to assume that 14-year-olds generally aren't mature enough for sex?
    Originally posted by princessamy
    Sorry for using my own personal story to show this, i didn't know that was a crime.

You might be mature enough to have sex, but it doesn't look like you're mature enough to have a civilised discussion.