Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Designer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Designer
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Most stuff is. And alot of food too. There's not alot we can do about it though, it's not our problem.
    there is something you can do - not buy the products that you know are made in those conditions.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Designer
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Most stuff is. And alot of food too. There's not alot we can do about it though, it's not our problem.

What a wonderful caring attitude to have!
  • Options
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Designer
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    there is something you can do - not buy the products that you know are made in those conditions.
    Yeh fair enough, but theres so much stuff made in those conditions, it'd be hard for me to buy otherwise. I didn't mean my comment in an un-caring way; whilst we can try and help, it isn't our problem to solve. Anyway, yadda.
  • Options
    No offence to people who said they had them, but those Louis Vuitton bags are alllll tacky. My friend has a real one and it's just as tacky as the fakes, seriously how could that atrocious coloured logo splashed all over brown leather with skanky gold fastenings ever look good, let alone be worthy of handing over hundreds of pounds for?!
  • Options
    When it comes to buying clothes I am, sadly, probaly worse than woman. I'm quite fussy about the way things fit, so buying something a little more expensive means that you know you gonna get a better fit, but I'll buy what ever fits the best. I have a selection of Stone Island (gladly not many people wear it) full zip sweaters and jeans. Also some Fake, CP company & Etienne Ozeki T-shirts/jackets /jeans, mainly because their fit is inch perfect.

Will buy clthes when ever I need it. I'm not really one for buying a cap or pair of sox for 40 quid either.
  • Options
    i've probably got more tshirts than all my mates have put together, i don't spend over £15, usually. the reason i have loads of tshirts, is for variety. at college, you get used to seeing the same people wearing the same clothes every other week or whatever, I like to have more options, so ppl don't notice that i always wear the same tshirt at college, or wherever.