Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ive had enough

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear

Have just had a mate on the phone in tears cos her boyfriend has been playing her for the last 3 months with 4 other girls...

In all those 3 months did she not get even slightly suspicious though?
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    its the third time its happened to me....you'd think i'd learn!

don't feel like that, it's not your fault. you can't help it if you like someone and they're all nice to you and then....:(

just keep your chin up. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    In all those 3 months did she not get even slightly suspicious though?

She was suspicious of him getting close to one other girl, but when asked about it he totally denied it, and she trusted him. She definitely wasn't expecting him to be with 4 other girls... poor thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

just keep your chin up. :)

*holds up chin*
  • Options
    i think you should have some you time, go out and have some fun. it'll do you the world of good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    And I believe that if you are like that, then have a happy life. Just refrain from labeling me the same.

I'm generalizing quite a bit, excuse me.

Yes there are a few of us out there that know we wouldn't defile a hair on our lover's body.

But some men are just trash, obvious or not. Some can hide it very well, other's are blatantly egotistical, sex driven fanatics. It's just the plain and simple truth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by junker
    Some can hide it very well, other's are blatantly egotistical, sex driven fanatics.

i seem to atract the ones who hide it well but once its over its obvious they were blatenty egotistical, sex driven wankers!
  • Options
    Yes...

damn them :(
  • Options
    Yes it's always the damn men who are like this. No women ever do that do they? Men & Women headfucks together!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eeyun
    Yes it's always the damn men who are like this. No women ever do that do they? Men & Women headfucks together!

Nobody forces you to get these "damn men". It seems from all of these posts that women can spot them from a mile off, but still they go for them knowing exactly what will happen. As soon as it does, men get the rant and the blame all over again. One day someones going to say something like; women deserve all the emotional trauma they get when they know what men are like and still go for them anyway. And as soon as someone says it, I imagine that people (not women of course) will start agreeing.

If a guy goes out with the #1 whore of the city, he accepts that there is a chance that she's going to cheat on him with another man. On top of this, all the other girls will group round him in a big circle while pointing and laughing "I told you so", figuratively speaking. Why is the scenario so different for women?
  • Options
    typical case of double standards...
    same as blokes who sleep around aint frowned upon as much as women doing it..
  • Options

If a guy goes out with the #1 whore of the city, he accepts that there is a chance that she's going to cheat on him with another man.

yeah if he knows shes the number one whore then he knows wat he'd letting himself in for. but most of the time u just dont know, people seem so nice and its only wen u've fallen for them that they turn out to be tossers
  • Options
    yeah if he knows shes the number one whore then he knows wat he'd letting himself in for. but most of the time u just dont know, people seem so nice and its only wen u've fallen for them that they turn out to be tossers

...Assuming that you've met them for the first time and you know nothing about them, then I'd slightly agree with you. If you know the bloke in the slightest you'll know if he has a reputation for doing what he does, for example; if you go to college with him you'll know what he's been like with other women. Even if you don't, you'll still be able to tell.

Women don't care dick at the time. They only care after when they're suffering from their apparent "huge" loss.
  • Options
    ...Assuming that you've met them for the first time and you know nothing about them, then I'd slightly agree with you. If you know the bloke in the slightest you'll know if he has a reputation for doing what he does, for example; if you go to college with him you'll know what he's been like with other women. Even if you don't, you'll still be able to tell.

Women don't care dick at the time. They only care after when they're suffering from their apparent "huge" loss.

thats not true. my ex who this is all orginally about, my mate knew him for a while before i met him and knew nothing of what he was like, and it took me until after we broke up to find out what he was really like.
    so what u said doesnt fit
  • Options

thats a very interesting point....
  • Options

and i do 'care dick' at the time, i wouldnt ever get with someone if i knew at the time that in a few weeks time he'd turn round and hurt me.

you've made good points so far but please dont make generalisations
  • Options
    I agree with BB, why should you assume that they're going to treat you badly? Or even if you knew they had a bad reputation (which I've never known about any of the lads that have hurt me), you might be inclined to think they'd changed. Naive, yes. But I've never done it.
  • Options
    I agree with BB, why should you assume that they're going to treat you badly? Or even if you knew they had a bad reputation (which I've never known about any of the lads that have hurt me), you might be inclined to think they'd changed. Naive, yes. But I've never done it.

yeah, i've known people to think that can change the 'bad boys' and that it'll b differnt with them. but they still know deep down what they are really like.

but yeah as lucifer said, why should you assume they would treat you badly?
  • Options
    yeah, i've known people to think that can change the 'bad boys' and that it'll b differnt with them. but they still know deep down what they are really like.

but yeah as lucifer said, why should you assume they would treat you badly?
    cause of the reputation they have... but tbh, having treat women like that in the past i know how easy it is to get a little carried away and lost in the heat of the moment sometimes.
  • Options
    we were talkin about people who have no reputation. people who u have no reason to suspect. read it right before u impose your 'true life' stories on us
  • Options
    we were talkin about people who have no reputation. people who u have no reason to suspect. read it right before u impose your 'true life' stories on us
    no need to snap :(
  • Options
    i've never known what someone's reputation was before i've liked them or whatever. and besides, it's not fair to judge someone on how they've been in the past. okay, if they've cheated on ex number of girlfriends and slept with ex number of people then i'd most likely be put off/wary. i'm not saying us girls don't give men any shit, but what i'm not stupid enough to like a person who i think is gonna end up treating me like shit.
  • Options
    yeah i know girls give blokes shit too but i personally never have and never would as i know what it feels like.

everything that has been said can be applied to either sex, this thread isnt just for man bashing
  • Options
    this thread isnt just for man bashing

Should be. :p;)
  • Options
    Should be. :p;)

lol we can make it a dean bashing thread if u want :p (my ex lol)
  • Options
    lol we can make it a dean bashing thread if u want :p (my ex lol)

go for it. :D

i won't name names. :(
  • Options
    go for it. :D

i won't name names. :(

they can just be numbers hehe!

well dean....he's a tosser basically! not much else to say! lol
  • Options
    there's someone out there for you, they'll come along when you're least expecting it. :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately when they do they'll probably end up being married/seperated with two children and you fall for them big time, vice versa but then everyone realizes that the situation can't go anywhere and you end up finishing it :banghead:

Ooops sorry that'll be me, everyone else seems to have better luck :D :rolleyes: