Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ive had enough

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have had enough of stupid blokes. i really just, i wanna scream.
everytime i get into a relationship i just get mucked out etc and ive had enough now.
my most recent ex, we broke up almost a month ago now, but from last week till today i've been finding out more and more little bits about him.
he's with someone else now, who to start with i was told he'd met the weekend after him and i broke up, which was bad enough cos it meant they were together less than a week after we'd broken up.
it would have also meant that after i'd stupidly spent the night there and he'd told me how much he missed me and wanted me back etc he'd then go out that night and met her.

but no.

he actually met her before we even broken up. so when he broke up with me and told me he still felt the same about me etc it was all lies. as it seems was everything else he's ever said to me.

dont want any advice, just wanted to rant. feel free to add your stories about the opposite sex

Comments

• Options
    Chelle, they say what goes around ... comes around .. he'll get his.

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

So true, just have to learn from your mistakes as they say.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    So true, just have to learn from your mistakes as they say.

get out of my thread scott
  • Options
    Re: ive had enough
    Originally posted by blonde__batman

dont want any advice, just wanted to rant. feel free to add your stories about the opposite sex

I knew a girl once. She was going with the best looking guy in town. She was messed around.

I knew another girl. She was going with the 2nd best looking guy in town. She was messed around.

Then there was another. She went out with the 3rd best looking guy in town. She was messed around.

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd best looking guys had been the best looking boys, teenagers and young men through their life. They had grown up used to pretty girls throwing themselves at them. Consequently, at a young aged they learnt that they could have whoever they want because every girl would always adore them. And should a girl fall out with them, they could say "sorry" and not mean it, and then the girl would adore them again and tell the world that he had a "sensitive" side.

When the boys got older, they realised that they didn't only have to stick to one girl because there would always be more. They also learnt that the more they treated girls like shit, the more they loved them. It seemed like a crazy world we lived in but they didn't mind. All of the girls kept throwing themselves at the guys, then they went through an "all-chaps-are-pricks" period but after they went for another guy who they knew was the same.

The story doesn't have an ending.
  • Options

im sure he wont, people like him never do
  • Options
    Re: Re: ive had enough
    Originally posted by Capacity
    I knew a girl once. She was going with the best looking guy in town. She was messed around.

I knew another girl. She was going with the 2nd best looking guy in town. She was messed around.

Then there was another. She went out with the 3rd best looking guy in town. She was messed around.

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd best looking guys had been the best looking boys, teenagers and young men through their life. They had grown up used to pretty girls throwing themselves at them. Consequently, at a young aged they learnt that they could have whoever they want because every girl would always adore them. And should a girl fall out with them, they could say "sorry" and not mean it, and then the girl would adore them again and tell the world that he had a "sensitive" side.

When the boys got older, they realised that they didn't only have to stick to one girl because there would always be more. They also learnt that the more they treated girls like shit, the more they loved them. It seemed like a crazy world we lived in but they didn't mind. All of the girls kept throwing themselves at the guys, then they went through an "all-chaps-are-pricks" period but after they went for another guy who they knew was the same.

The story doesn't have an ending.

that sounds just like me, they start off lovely, then they are twats, then they say sorry, then i forgive them thinking they wont do it again, then they are twats, then they say sorry etc etc
  • Options
    im sure he wont, people like him never do

Oh they do .. My old flatmate used to go out with like 5 girls at once...

Then one of them turned out to be phycho and stalked him for years even after they broke up.

Even when he got married she would phone his new inlaws and say she was pregnant by him even though she'd not been anywhere near him in a year.

Now he knows he should never have messed all those girls around
  • Options
    Oh they do .. My old flatmate used to go out with like 5 girls at once...

Then one of them turned out to be phycho and stalked him for years even after they broke up.

Even when he got married she would phone his new inlaws and say she was pregnant by him even though she'd not been anywhere near him in a year.

Now he knows he should never have messed all those girls around

he wont care, aslong as he gets his sex he'll b happy
  • Options
    Nope. She's right. He won't, and people like him never do.

As long as there are girls to throw themselves at him, he will be doing just fine. For the next 15 - 20 years he'll be ok. "What goes around, comes around" really just goes on top of the bullshit pile along with "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" and various others.
  • Options
    he wont care, aslong as he gets his sex he'll b happy
    seriously though, thats not always the case.
    Sometimes the bloke is looking for more than just sex but things dont seem to go any further than that cause he just done feel the same way. So he keeps you on till the time is right for him to move on to someone else... it falls down to a fear of being single.
  • Options
    Nope. She's right. He won't, and people like him never do.

As long as there are girls to throw themselves at him, he will be doing just fine. For the next 15 - 20 years he'll be ok. "What goes around, comes around" really just goes on top of the bullshit pile along with "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" and various others.

I disagree, I honestly think that in the end everyone gets there just desserts, it might take years and years and years, but eventually it'll happen. It might not even be obvious to the outside world that it has, but they'll know and it'll hit them hard.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I disagree, I honestly think that in the end everyone gets there just desserts, it might take years and years and years, but eventually it'll happen. It might not even be obvious to the outside world that it has, but they'll know and it'll hit them hard.

well i hope it does, and i hope everyone who's ever fucked me over gets wat they deserve
  • Options
    well put, but sometimes it happens with out hitting to hard but still enough to make em stop and think.
  • Options

I think what you've just described is known as 'wishful thinking'.

What really happens: bad things happen to everyone in their life. There is no possible way that nothing bad can happen in a lifetime. This is not them getting their just desserts, this is them living their lives which will have been slightly inconvenienced at some point.

All it means, is that because of their way of life and because of the way that all members of the opposite sex worship them, they will recover from any bad experiences much quicker and happier than the 'victims'.

Some karma.
  • Options

All it means, is that because of their way of life and because of the way that all members of the opposite sex worship them, they will recover from any bad experiences much quicker and happier than the 'victims'.
    But people like that are never really happy, I don't reckon.
  • Options
    But people like that are never really happy, I don't reckon.

hes happy i promise u, his big group of friends, his great job, everyone loves him, and he's got any girl he wants
  • Options
    just take a break from guys just now, for a while and focus on yourself, and getting over the most recent twat.

if you go from relationship to relationship to relationship as you tend to do (sorry, not being harsh), youre not giving yourself time to really look, and find a nice, good decent guy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    just take a break from guys just now, for a while and focus on yourself, and getting over the most recent twat.

if you go from relationship to relationship to relationship as you tend to do (sorry, not being harsh), youre not giving yourself time to really look, and find a nice, good decent guy.

i know your right, but before this one i'd been single since feb and i was over him, i wasnt even looking for anyone.
    but yeah im off men now, for i dont know how long
  • Options
    Hun, dont worry. Somewhere along the line, something bad will happen to him. People like him always get their commupence (i cant spell it but i know wot i mean), trust me. :)
  • Options
    In my humble opinion those type of blokes round here tend to end up as sad fuc* lonely 50 year olds still trawling the clubs thinking they're 30 or married to some dolly bird and playing the field still. There are however exceptions. Like those that meet their match and actually manage to fall for someone.

I tend to have no problems from players as they avoid me like the plague. Too much like hardwork according to a couple of my male friends.
  • Options
    I'm gonna join your rant. :(

I can't be arsed to explain it, but it's a rant anyhow.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I'm gonna join your rant. :(

I can't be arsed to explain it, but it's a rant anyhow.

I resisted the rant, it would have started me off for the rest of the day ;)
  • Options
    i have had enough of stupid blokes. i really just, i wanna scream.
    everytime i get into a relationship i just get mucked out etc and ive had enough now.
    my most recent ex, we broke up almost a month ago now, but from last week till today i've been finding out more and more little bits about him.
    he's with someone else now, who to start with i was told he'd met the weekend after him and i broke up, which was bad enough cos it meant they were together less than a week after we'd broken up.
    it would have also meant that after i'd stupidly spent the night there and he'd told me how much he missed me and wanted me back etc he'd then go out that night and met her.

but no.

he actually met her before we even broken up. so when he broke up with me and told me he still felt the same about me etc it was all lies. as it seems was everything else he's ever said to me.

hmm well ive just found out that my ex, who absolutely broke my heart in january by dumping me, was last month apparantly going to ask me out again cos he realised he wasn't over me. but then he found out that i'd met this other guy, who i am now very happy with.

i kno it shouldn't affct me, but it does. firstly, why the hell is my ex such an indecisive prick??!! oh yeah, and he now has a girlfriend, it's like he has to be even with me. grrrrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    dont want any advice, just wanted to rant.

LMAO! I misread that as "just wanted to fart". Har.
  • Options
    Re: Re: ive had enough
    Originally posted by 1983
    LMAO! I misread that as "just wanted to fart". Har.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    I resisted the rant, it would have started me off for the rest of the day ;)

Rest of the year more like. :(
  • Options
    Some men can be complete and utter mind fucks, only caring about what they want and not caring about who they hurt in the process.

And no, Scott, im not referring to you in this post. Have just had a mate on the phone in tears cos her boyfriend has been playing her for the last 3 months with 4 other girls...
  • Options
    its the third time its happened to me....you'd think i'd learn!
  • Options
    Again, nice guys finish last.

I do agree though. Men for the most part are ignorant, selfish, assholes. That's true. We're controlling, unattentive, blatant, deciteful, careless, lazy, rash, testosterone filled pigs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by junker
    Again, nice guys finish last.

I do agree though. Men for the most part are ignorant, selfish, assholes. That's true. We're controlling, unattentive, blatant, deciteful, careless, lazy, rash, testosterone filled pigs.

And I believe that if you are like that, then have a happy life. Just refrain from labeling me the same.