Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dogs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think all dogs should be on a lead when they are in public. I am sorry but no matter how tame and nice a dog is I still have a fear of it. You never know it could turn nasty. I just hate dogs near me, running around me, jumping up at me or anything like that.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I think all dogs should be on a lead when they are in public. I am sorry but no matter how tame and nice a dog is I still have a fear of it. You never know it could turn nasty. I just hate dogs near me, running around me, jumping up at me or anything like that.

Sounds as though you are the one with the problem tho. Just because you have a phobia and don't like them does'nt mean all dogs should be on leads. :rolleyes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    Sounds as though you are the one with the problem tho. Just because you have a phobia and don't like them does'nt mean all dogs should be on leads. :rolleyes:

sorry, but i have to agree.

i'm emetophobic, and HATE drunk people, but i can't insist that people should not be allowed to be drunk in public. that's just silly. i deal with it, or i avoid it.

i keep my dog locked in the garden, or on a lead when i am on the streets and such, but in the park, i let her off the lead. i'm not going to deny her that exercise just cause a few people are scared of dogs.