Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What would you say about British Vanunu?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Always an excuse why you can't back up assertions with concrete supporting evidence. I should have expected as much.

I wonder if youll continue to use similar excuses during future diplomatic discussions when you are required to defend your position. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    If I am not out travelling yet, then I'd be happy to write you a piece of why I think as I do after the 16th. For now it'll merely be an ordinary opinion.

And please... Get a grip.
  • Options
    Hes not a jew Aladdin....
  • Options
    Ill believe it when i see it, and Ive never lost my grip thank you very much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Ill believe it when i see it, and Ive never lost my grip thank you very much.

Guess you never had it in the first place.
  • Options
    LOL. you just love to act like a petty little schoolgirl dont you?

From the time you first arrived you have never once proved any capacity for reasoned debate and I see no indication that you are prepared to begin conducting debate in a reasoned and thought out manner.

Nothing but the routine excuses and snippy little insults.

At least youre consistent, ill give you that much.
  • Options
    Yes, that was low. But I figured I needed to state it in a way in which I'd be sure the reciever would understand :)

And what are you talking about when you say "from the time you first arrived"?
    Look at the date which I signed up, and the date in which you signed up. And then remember that you spent a good amount of months perving in the sex-forum.
  • Options
    All one need do is examine your post history. The evidence is self explanatory.

As for the sex forums, i find it interesting how you who also perv there can make claims about anyone else.

Now, enough of your silly childish diversionary bs, how about dealing with the subject under discussion and backing up your comments with some intelligent and well supported points?

Come on, stun us with your intellect.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine

As for the sex forums, i find it interesting how you who also perv there can make claims about anyone else.
    I don't remember myself ever coming with comments to girls less than half my age in there...
    Now, enough of your silly childish diversionary bs, how about dealing with the subject under discussion and backing up your comments with some intelligent and well supported points?

Come on, stun us with your intellect.

Cool, if you come up with articles then yes I will come up with something (though it will only be later or tomorrow).
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Change the record you two......
  • Options
    I recall handing out advice, never coming on to anyone. If i ever did though it was a matter of harmless flirtation since i don't meet people off the net.

And yes, as i requested previously, back to the subject under discussion please.

As for coming up with articles, that is precisely what is being asked of you in order to prove YOUR contention that Vanunu has ever comported himself in a manner that would qualify him as "rough and tasteless".

I see no reason why anyone should do your research for you.
  • Options
    It's you who want the "research".
    It's me, who doesn't have the time to sit around searching for articles.
    So surely you'd like to help me out, if you want to see a product.
  • Options
    This is a debating forum Jacq, unless you failed to realise that. In a debate, one is called upon to back up assertions of "fact" with credible supporting evidence. Since you routinely refuse to do this, the credibility of your assessments remains negligible.

If you arent prepared to support your claims then perhaps youd be so kind as to preface your remarks with "in my opinion...". Then you can refrain from having to prove your case to your heart's content.
  • Options
    What part of
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    For now it'll merely be an ordinary opinion.
    didn't you understand?
  • Options
    My apologies, missed that comment.

I await the day when you do more than offer personal opinion.