Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I know theres a fetish thread but hey :p

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Are you just fishing for compliments? :)

I was stating a fact wobble. :yes: :p

I rarely get compliments anyway(im serious) so I'll gladly take what I can get. :(
  • Options
    Well, my boyfriend is Ryan Phillipe's double, so I'm kinda all set. :D
  • Options
    ITS THAT WOMAN FROM CRUEL INTENTIONS, COME TO KILL US ALL, SEIZE HER:D
  • Options
    got a bit of a fing for brunette/redheads recently

and curvy yet not just fat, and breasts that are good to hold onto

oooh and a cute innocent seeming face can do wonders
  • Options
    :lol: at the wobbles perfect woman thing!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :lol: at the wobbles perfect woman thing!
    Yeah, but just look at that sexy neck, and big brown eyes! Phwwoooor!! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I was stating a fact wobble. :yes: :p

I rarely get compliments anyway(im serious) so I'll gladly take what I can get. :(
    See, you are just fishing for compliments. We've all seen pics of you by now. The link in your signature for example. :p
  • Options
    See, you are just fishing for compliments. We've all seen pics of you by now. The link in your signature for example. :p
    seconded youd get it, cause you are rather hot :) take that as a compliment!
  • Options

seconded youd get it, cause you are rather hot take that as a compliment!

I'm serious!! the last time I got a compliment, besides just bearly from you two was about.....2 or 3 months ago. I promise. I really think guys are intimidated by me. When I go out with all my friends, I'm the one that never gets hit on. :yes: I'm totally serious. :( So I usually have to take the initiative when meeting guys (which sucks at times because of my insecurity and paranoia of rejection)

For example, I was at the shops a while ago trying on snowboarding pants and the guy who was helping me pick some out was kind of cute. :naughty: We got to talking about snowboarding and I asked him if he went with his girlfriend at all(assuming he had one) and he said, "Nah, none of my friends that are girls will go. I go with buddies all the time." ( I took that as he wasnt gay) Then after 45 minutes of finally picking out pants and getting to know the guy. I said, "we should go hit the slopes next winter sometime." the look he gave me was like --> :eek2: "why the hell did you just say that?!!?" He gave me a look like someone would if I walked into a vegan restaurant asking if they had Big Macs. :( I walked out of the store with a pretty bruised ego.

Even when me and my friends go out, I try to "look" approachable. I just need to find a guy magnet and attach it to every part of my body and I'll be set :thumb:
  • Options
    Rough hands and nice strong shoulders & arms and I'm done!:yes: