Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I know theres a fetish thread but hey :p

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What turns you on about the opposite sex, or Same sex if your gay/Lesbian ??

I think a women in lingerie is just to die for :love: and for some reason sometimes a girl wearing glasses is such a turn on they look so sexeh :heart:

P.s. Dont want any replies if they are gunna be bitchy or rude etc sorry ok thank you :)

so . . . .

Comments

• Options
    i said it once i'll say it again- a nice pair of sideburns

oh oh and some stubble on the chin

uh :love:
  • Options
    The horny look my ex used to give me after i'd been kissing him for a while. There is no way I could resist it!

Also men with nice legs wearing football shorts! Grrrrrrr! :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    i said it once i'll say it again- a nice pair of sideburns

oh oh and some stubble on the chin

uh :love:

:lol: i hate having side burns first sign of them and they are shaved off :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    :lol: i hate having side burns first sign of them and they are shaved off :yes:

oh but whyyy!!
  • Options
    oh but whyyy!!

If you could see a picture of how they'd end up you'd see why, im like my dad my sideburns grow so quickly, think of long sideburns, black in colour down past the bottom of the ear, thats why.

Oh oh and coz they dont suite me :p
  • Options
    If you could see a picture of how they'd end up you'd see why, im like my dad my sideburns grow so quickly, think of long sideburns, black in colour down past the bottom of the ear, thats why.

Oh oh and coz they dont suite me :p

i'll let u off then :p although black facial hair sounds nice...mmm black hair *wakes up*:D
  • Options
    i'll let u off then :p although black facial hair sounds nice...mmm black hair *wakes up*:D

:lol:
  • Options
    hmm what else do i like...oh! big manly strong hands! muscular, clean, not too hairy and with clean fingernails!
  • Options
    hmm what else do i like...oh! big manly strong hands! muscular, clean, not too hairy and with clean fingernails!

:lol: well i can certainly say i care for my hands lol

Not many people replying, shame ;)
  • Options
    :lol: well i can certainly say i care for my hands lol

Not many people replying, shame ;)

oh well i am but then im sad and have nothing better to do! also have wierd turn ons :(

i dont believe you've answered your own question :p

edited to say: oh yes u did
  • Options
    i like to fit perfectly into my man when he's hugging me. Apparently for someone 5ft 6" (me), the perfect height of a man is 6ft.... ahhhhhh he was so perfect! so a man that 6ft, yes.
  • Options
    I dont know who but either girls dressed in punk style clothes OR short skirts do it for me. Gotta be short and sweet and cute too :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol
  • Options
  • Options
    sexy (but not over the top) underwear......

outside - or whereever there is a risk or challenge.....

anything to do with water (as in baths/showers/swimming pools/sea)

getting naked outside (beachs etc)

FO
  • Options
    Tattoos and piercings (not covered, but I like a few...)

Tongue piercings...yum!:naughty:
  • Options
    I have a HUGE fetish for dirty talk. :naughty:

Not as much on the phone or over the internet :lol: but I'll be under a spell once the dirty talk starts coming. Yes, I'm going to brag, I have had an orgasm over dirty talk. (there was no physical touching, just whispering in my ear)

*is getting hot now* OK, time to change the subject for me. :blush: I'm very proud of that though. :D
  • Options
    As I said in the other fetish thread; hands.
  • Options
    I like a little chest hair, and stubble, just a little- it amuses me!
    arses are nice
    My ex always looks irresistable in a shirt
    I'm sad. I miss him.

I'm with him again now! my world is complete!
  • Options
    hmmmm, nice eyes! I know this lad, and he has light blue eyes, they are gorgeous........ :heart:
  • Options

*ahem*= gothic elvis he has MAJOR sideburns and he's so cute.

guys wearing leather

guys wearing bondage gear......OHMG....

if they are a bit weird like me and are a bit of a sado bla bla bla (i can't remember what it's called.)

medium build, slim, black hair, long hair, smokers, cider drinkers and wine drinkers, and paleness...........ummmmmmm

oh and nail polish and eye liner...............OOOHHMMMMGGGG.........
  • Options
    Re: I know theres a fetish thread but hey :p
    What turns you on about the opposite sex, or Same sex if your gay/Lesbian?
    I have a bit of a thing for "nerdy" girls. That sounds daft, but you know waht I mean.. the Alanis Morissette type with dark hair and glasses... that sounds silly! Also quite like musicians. Oh, and nice eyes. Every time.
  • Options
    Re: Re: I know theres a fetish thread but hey :p
    Originally posted by piccolo
    I have a bit of a thing for "nerdy" girls. That sounds daft, but you know waht I mean.. the Alanis Morissette type with dark hair and glasses... that sounds silly! Also quite like musicians. Oh, and nice eyes. Every time.

I dont think it sounds silly, o thought me saying i have a thing for girls who wear glasses look sexeh was silly but each to their own. Its not silly though :)
  • Options
    A beautiful smile...and beautiful eyes...well beautiful to me anyway.

Long fingers, larger hands then me.

One thing my ex did once that turned me on so much I went wild. He looked sideways down at me and smiled with a mischivous hook at the corner...oh it was hot...!!

Someone whose taller then me, doesn't have to huge but just so I can rest is his arms near his heart.

This isn't a festish it's like um, situations that make my heart go loopy! I've had a lot of sinister evil rape dreams about parks at night so I'm absoloutly terrified of them. Being held in a shadow once when I was petrified being told 'I will never let anyone hurt you' made me melt

One fantasy :D total nakedness, just being held standing up...

Not very hardcore am i!!!
  • Options
    Just like to point out this isnt a fetish thread, its just a thread wondering what it is about the opposite sex thats sets your heart racing kinda thing thread.

:)
  • Options
    Ah, I thought this was another fetish thread.

If it's just a thread about what I find attractive, then it's going to be a long list. Probably easier to say what I don't like. :) But my favourite things, though some are generalisations...

A girl that can be described as cute or pretty. Better still, cute and pretty. This doesn't always mean she's considered as drop dead gorgeous, as I can find something attractive about most girls, but very few have that absolute wow factor.

Ears. Neat, small, round, pretty, ears.

Lips, shapely lips. They don't have to be full lips, just a nice shape.

Eyes. Bright eyes. Doesn't matter about colour. But some girls just have bright, sparkly, lively, eyes.

Neck. Long slender necks. They just want me to reach out and stroke, tickle, nuzzle, and kiss them.

Nice hands. Small knuckles, long slender fingers.
    Short finger nails, or very modest length nails nicely shaped. Better than hideous tallons.

Neat breasts. Not a fan of big boobs, much prefer them to be neat, and smaller. About a B cup is sweet.

Slender limbs. Well, slender body too. Nicer if toned, athletic.

Nice feet and toes. They don't have to be small feet, though that helps. But if the toes are straight and unbuckled/unsquashed, then they're soooo much nicer. A girl with what I consider to be nice feet will never have to worry about having a foot rub and toe tickle when she has sore feet.

It's hard to just pick one or two things. Sometimes a girl only has to have one or two things from my "list". Very rarely a girl has most of them, and then I get a bit excited. :D
  • Options
    small, cute looking girls with bright eyes:D

i think i've got a thing for red heads as well:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ah, I thought this was another fetish thread.

If it's just a thread about what I find attractive, then it's going to be a long list. Probably easier to say what I don't like. :) But my favourite things, though some are generalisations...

A girl that can be described as cute or pretty. Better still, cute and pretty. This doesn't always mean she's considered as drop dead gorgeous, as I can find something attractive about most girls, but very few have that absolute wow factor.

Eyes. Bright eyes. Doesn't matter about colour. But some girls just have bright, sparkly, lively, eyes.

Neck. Long slender necks. They just want me to reach out and stroke, tickle, nuzzle, and kiss them.

Nice hands. Small knuckles, long slender fingers.
    Short finger nails, or very modest length nails nicely shaped. Better than hideous tallons.

Neat breasts. Not a fan of big boobs, much prefer them to be neat, and smaller. About a B cup is sweet.

Slender limbs. Well, slender body too. Nicer if toned, athletic.

Nice feet and toes. They don't have to be small feet, though that helps. But if the toes are straight and unbuckled/unsquashed, then they're soooo much nicer. A girl with what I consider to be nice feet will never have to worry about having a foot rub and toe tickle when she has sore feet.

It's hard to just pick one or two things. Sometimes a girl only has to have one or two things from my "list". Very rarely a girl has most of them, and then I get a bit excited. :D

:eek2: Doesn't look like I'll ever be a canidate :no:

once you find this woman, let me know. I want to really see if it's possible for this perfect woman to exist. (that has all the qualities)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Wobbles Perfect Woman
  • Options
    I think women who wear those shirts that show a bit of somach are pretty sexy. You know the shirts that end right above the navel. A nice tan with a slender body and one of those things on, mmm MMM, call me crazy but I'd rather see a chick in that than see her naked. Goddamn if I had a girl like that, I'd swear it was a dream.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    :eek2: Doesn't look like I'll ever be a canidate :no:

once you find this woman, let me know. I want to really see if it's possible for this perfect woman to exist. (that has all the qualities)
    Are you just fishing for compliments? :)

I've met a few girls who do have most of the physical things about them from my list. But they're few and far between. :(