Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

single people

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know how it feels BumbleBee.

I haven't actually had a girly for years now, but I recently finished uni. My 4-nights-a-week routine with mates suddenly becomes zero. Everyeone go their separate ways and I'm stuck in a town with no-one I know and in a house-share with much older people (one is 70......!)

One thing I have taken the initiative to do is undertake a weekly Salsa class. This is something you could try, or look at other local night classes. Unfortunately, it is only one night a week, so I got to find something to do with the other nights. I have considered online agencies for dating/friends but I don't know how serious people take them.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    With others (and I think it is like that for you bumblebee), they are like your best friend, you can talk to them, they know everything about you.

A friendship like that is worth holding onto if you can do it without getting hurt by not being together.

I agree, I feel like I need to hold on to it because I care so much about him.

Monserrat - I'm sure things will be ok for you, in the same way I'm hoping things will be ok for me. :)