Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

big boobs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby
    yeah that's the main problem really. Coz i work in an office and sitting down the majority of the day I get a really bad back ache.

maybe you need a better bra...? Like a more sturdy one, maybe a sports bra. I dont think surgery is the answer...especially if its just the pill that has caused them to increase in size, as opposed to them being natural (as it were) :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    are you really?
    yes I am. I'm worried about scarring and my skin stretching and going wrinkly about the implants though. I only want to go 2 sizes up. I need to do some research on it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    32F?!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

How on earth do you manage to fit into size 10 tops then? I do but they rise up

I just have to find tops that are stretchy and have a good shape to them. Less fitted stuff sorta hangs off my boobs and makes me look fat.
    And you're right Mr. Wobble but I just say if they give me a massage then afterwards they can play with the boobs for as long as they like!:)
  • Options
    yes I am. I'm worried about scarring and my skin stretching and going wrinkly about the implants though. I only want to go 2 sizes up. I need to do some research on it.

I have a friend who went on the pill, her boobs went up from an B to a DD and she got the most awful stretch marks on the sides; that's what I'm mainly worried about. I've only been on the pill for a few weeks now though so I haven't noticed any growth...... fingers crossed though!
  • Options
    if u keep ur skin reali reali well moisturised u shouldn't really get stretch marks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    I have a friend who went on the pill, her boobs went up from an B to a DD and she got the most awful stretch marks on the sides; that's what I'm mainly worried about. I've only been on the pill for a few weeks now though so I haven't noticed any growth...... fingers crossed though!
    shame the pill wont make mine bigger!

anyone here had a boob job or got a mate that's had one?
  • Options
    Dont mean to post-jack but stretch marks fuckin suck.

I got em on my hips from when I was chubby in school, and I really was only chubby..

I got em all over my thighs, probs cos I used to play rugby and me legs went huge.. I got em on the edges of my arm pits etc from where I'm doing weights, it's pissing me off..

My little sister has NEVER had a stretch mark, grrrr !

Edit because : I'm still thinking about boobs, man I'm like a dog on heat lately!
  • Options
    By the way - Do we have any pics to support this theory of boobs being too big? :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    By the way - Do we have any pics to support this theory of boobs being too big? :D

buy the daily star and look on page 3. :p