Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

big boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know most girls would be dying for big boobs but I really hate it!

I used to be a nice 34B untill I went on the pill and exploded to a 34 D or maybe bigger!

Any tips on how to help reduce my chest size?? I've just started to go swimming as I though a bit of exercise may help a bit?

I though that coming off the pill would probably help but would be better if there was some other solution, don't want baby just yet thank you!

Sarah x

Comments

• Options
    Im afraid there isn't anything you can do. :( Alot of girls when they lose weight, lost it first in their boobs so I don't know if thats the same with you. If it really is bothering you, you can get boob reduction surgery. But there's alot of risk in getting that.
  • Options
    Schnap Me, you are a rare creature - just after those girls who say they are actually happy with thier boobs. :)
    Most would be over the moon with a D cup. Mind you, I can see how they may feel uncomfortable. :(
  • Options
    Mmm to be honest just go to the gym I spose see if you can burn some of the size off you..

Otherwise don't be too down, they're not exactly Over the top huge! I know people in G cups who hate they're boobs!

I bet you got a lovely pair so cheer up :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Mind you, I can see how they may feel uncomfortable. :(

yeah that's the main problem really. Coz i work in an office and sitting down the majority of the day I get a really bad back ache.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    I used to be a nice 34B/C but then went up to a 34D too. I don't think going on the pill made them this size though as they were this size before I started the pill. However, I put on weight after months of dieting. I lost weight on them when I was dieting.

I always complain about my boobs and my boyfriend goes mad at me as he loves them and doesn't see why I'm complaining as other girls would love bigger boobs but they annoy me!!!

I know how you feel!!!

nice to know someone feels the same, though i was being a bit strange!

I find myself buying tops and bras purely because they make me look smaller chested!
  • Options
    you could always ask your doctor to stick you on a different pill and see if that helps. one of my mates found that with certain pills she seemed to gain/lose weight and increase/decrease in cup size.
  • Options
    Re: big boobs
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby
    I though that coming off the pill would probably help but would be better if there was some other solution, don't want baby just yet thank you!

Remember, if you decide to stop taking your pill, there are lots of options open to you in terms of contraception. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about the size of your breasts and see what they suggest. You may be able to find a different pill that is better suited to your needs, or another form of contraception altogether. Check out the following links to our factsheets on different forms of contraception for more info:

contraception overview
    condoms
    Pregnancy patch
    Injections
    Implants
    IUDs and IUS

If you do not feel comfortable aproaching your GP on this subject, try calling or making an appointmwent with the one of the following organistaions who are fully qualified in dealing with issues like this:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334
    www.fpa.org.uk

:)
  • Options
    Sorry to take over... but seen this thread before and today I just noticed my breasts are getting bigger again which I hate :mad:

Really do hate, my breasts - I once, just about squeezed into a 36C.... when I was on the Depo - Injection Contraceptive. About a year ago. Then when I came off it, I went down to a 34B - Though, now I've just noticed I'm back to a 36C... but I aint on anything. Feel like they just grown over night, like Jennifer Anniston in 'Bruce Almighty'

Anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    Ahhh.... it's bloody annoying - :crying:
  • Options
    :lol:

Exactly!! Men, av no idea how annoying it is?

I wish mine would shrink - I'd rather have a nice petite B Cup. :p
  • Options
    Yeah I know, I have to go into town this weekend to buy new ones coz of it... no boyfriend to buy me some :p

And to think, I bought a few really nice sets from Ann Summers a couple months ago and now they don't fit -

I had me friends today, staring at me, asking if I'm wearing a padded bra.... Noooo!! I'm Not! :(
  • Options
    I know... just having everyone staring, saying, 'What's with the padded bra, who are you trying to impress today?'

Very Embarrassing!! :blush:
  • Options
    :lol: Aye, suppose now I could laugh back at it - Oooo... but how embarrassing it was at that moment :blush:

Least it's only your boyfriend... he's seen it all before with ya (I'm assuming) :p

Just give him a slap if he looks down, instead of looking straight at ya :lol:
  • Options
    lol, can relate to evrything you have all said!

Maladjusted I did change my pill to see if it made a difference but it didn't unfortunately :(

Thanks for the advice spanner, will have to look in to some of them options. :)
  • Options
    I'm a 32F and a size 10 so mine look a bit Jordan-y. But I'm stuck with them, so I just try and love them. Find a bloke who likes yours (shouldn't be hard) and make sure he can do really good back massages! Always works for me:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~

How on earth do you manage to fit into size 10 tops then?

lycra is your friend.

:yes:
  • Options
    HELL YEAH!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*Angel69*~
    I'm a 32F and a size 10 so mine look a bit Jordan-y. But I'm stuck with them, so I just try and love them. Find a bloke who likes yours (shouldn't be hard) and make sure he can do really good back massages! Always works for me:)
    Yeah, except with a 32F most blokes would be more interested in rubbing your chest. :D
  • Options
    Try changing your pill? When i swopped and changed pills, i found that one type didnt incrase my boob size as much.
  • Options
    I don't have the problem of big boobs. Wee ones I think people would say 34A kina size!
  • Options
    you shouldn't be getting back problems from only a D, least i wouldn't think so. i'm a D/DD and I have no problems; maybe you need a different chair?
  • Options
    i wish my boobs went bigger on the pill! sorry....i had to get that in. :)
  • Options
    Big Breasts are a pain in the arse, especially when you're at running -

Have to go out and start spending money on decent sport bras that will stop them bouncing :mad:
  • Options
    Any boobs are good boobs, big ones, small ones, yum yum yum.

My girlfriend is a 32A and it really depressed her, love her. I don't care but she used to have much bigger ones and is really frustrated now and all she wants is a boob job...

They're getting bigger by the day now though, probably cos she's pregnant, they're gonna be hoooge :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Big Breasts are a pain in the arse, especially when you're at running -

Have to go out and start spending money on decent sport bras that will stop them bouncing :mad:

i doubt that the majority of the male population want you to do that tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    i doubt that the majority of the male population want you to do that tbh.

How true, let them run free I say.:naughty:
  • Options
    see, there you go!

it's not the best thing running when you don't have any support! feels really weird.
  • Options
    Yeah but it looks really great:D Kind of like a live version of baywatch:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Naz
    i wish my boobs went bigger on the pill! sorry....i had to get that in. :)
    Me too! That's why i'm thinking about getting a boob job!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Me too! That's why i'm thinking about getting a boob job!

are you really?