Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Partners pubic hair

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep i prefer girls to have none at all, now-a-days more n more girlies are gettin the message too wahoo!

but if u dont want the 'i aint reached pubery look' a little landin strip is fine

and still say to the lads, use veet on ur balls n trim the top bit short or use a beard trimmer.. u get loads of blowies from ur splitass :)
  • Options
    My observations are that -

Shaving for me is a pain in the arse, because if you don't do it for a while then it becomes itchy (for me) and stubbly (for her) which is no good, and then if I do shave often enough then each time it takes ages.

trimming every now and again seems a good compromise because it can be long enough to not itch me or need shaving all the time but also not too long to look ridiculous or get in the way.

I don't have much of a feeling about how a girl should look, but generally I think that trimmed is better than the wild unkempt look I suppose, because it means I swallow less when I'm down there.
    u get loads of blowies from ur splitass

Hmm. I get that either way, maybe if you didn't call her your "splitass", you'd get more attention. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i am not too fussed to be honest. i think its prettier if it is shorter and nicely trimmed but i will still go down on my boyf if its longer.

i try to keep mine in order but i can be quite lazy sometimes. at the same time though it is never too long :)
  • Options
    Your bush

Crispy,

May I suggest you keep your bush as fluffy as possible. If I were your boyfriend, It would be a massive turn-on stroking your bush and in turn, getting it wet (if u know what I mean).
  • Options
    Hmm. I get that either way, maybe if you didn't call her your "splitass", you'd get more attention.

Okay then not loads, more..

she dont get splitass to her face, d'uh! i normally go for the cheesy sweetie or babe,, old but they seem to work treats:D
  • Options
    i just Veeted myself, with quite pleasing results. think my guy mite like it, will find out later. he always wanted me to do it!!!
  • Options
    :cool:

NATOS - you veeted yourself? How much? all or a bit?

Me thinks thin strips are sexy - less "pre pubesant" but very very sexy thin line!

FO
  • Options
    left a lil strip... quite impressed with the results!!!