Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Partners pubic hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If your partner had shaven pubic hair would you also shave your own pubes if they requested that you do so?

of

If you have shaven pubic hair would you request your partner to shave their pubes as well?

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't say shave your hair but I may hint at hit. I just don't really like hairy woman down there much.
  • Options
    Hiya :)

is "shaving" your pubes ok?? i use that veet stuff (bikki) it is alot less itchy and you get a better result!

neway, i wouldn't ask any1 because id be to embarrased!

love kandy x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I wouldn't say shave your hair but I may hint at hit. I just don't really like hairy woman down there much.

Likewise, i think its nicer to be shaven and trimmed on BOTH sexes.
  • Options
    This post needs a bit of blatent sexism,,

Women should be shaved (legs of course) and trimmed bush,,
    Men on the other hand are under no obligation to do either, in fack isnt it a bit poofy (with no ofence to genuine homesexuals) to get your privats, well if its not then its at least a bit cheasy american, also I herad that if you got a small dick getting shaved makes it loook bigger,
    so no shaving for me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    in fack isnt it a bit poofy (with no ofence to genuine homesexuals) to get your privats, well if its not then its at least a bit cheasy american

Why is it? You obviously live in the dark ages.
  • Options
    Havnt got time to talk to you good laddye

Iv to do my masters bidding and get water from the well, as we are having a feast this Saint Switherns day.

Best do it soon as I might get put in the stocks if I done obay.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    Havnt got time to talk to you good laddye

Iv to do my masters bidding and get water from the well, as we are having a feast this Saint Switherns day.

Best do it soon as I might get put in the stocks if I done obay.

Toddle along then...
  • Options
    I'm male, and I once shaved my pubes (whilst drunk) for a bet.

NEVER AGAIN

When they started to grow back, I got the bristly effect. My whole crotch area was just irritated and itched for ages.

I must admit I like girls shaven (or at least trimmed), but having been through the experience myself (oh, and I got cut several times I might add!) I would never ask someone else to do it unless they wanted to.

EDIT: I found it didn't make my dick look bigger. It just looked like a shaven cat (no, not pussy. I mean an actual cat).
  • Options
    i like to keep it trimmed / shaved.
    i think it looks better, also more hygienic
    my ex-girlfriend liked it when i was trimmed downstairs as well.
    i also liked it when she was smooth :)

another benefit is no pubic hair stuck in your teeth during oral sex :p
  • Options
    in fack isnt it a bit poofy (with no ofence to genuine homesexuals) to get your privats, well if its not then its at least a bit cheasy american

Well I must be a really cheesy American poof then because I keep my bits trimmed. I am naturally quite hairy which I don't really like so I take it off. Nothing wrong with it what's so ever.
    another benefit is no pubic hair stuck in your teeth during oral sex

Saves flossing tbh :p.
  • Options
    my ex shaved some of his once and i really didn't like it so he didn't do it again. trimming is fair enough but shaving, no ta.

he asked me to shave once too. because i only shaved the bikini line but he wanted the whole of the err 'undercarriage' bit doing. so i did and still do. and no i didn't take offence at his request.

crispy, why dya wanna know?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    crispy, why dya wanna know?

Just curious as in shaved & shaved go together & bushy & bushy go together.
  • Options
    Strange, once I started shaving/triming them Ive liked it and tried to keep em that way-
    So maybe it makes it look bigger,if 2" can ever look big anyway, serious though its more hygenic and better for oral and full sex I find. Wonder what the new girlie will think :chin:
  • Options
    call me nieve but is it necessary for a girl to be shaven? im not totally shaven but yeah im trimmed....but im only just 15...im pickled
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    call me nieve but is it necessary for a girl to be shaven? im not totally shaven but yeah im trimmed....but im only just 15...im pickled

No you have it how you feel comfortable. I never shaved at your age. I do now but only because i prefer it.
  • Options
    I did shave mine a couple times and like it at first - just don't like it when it grows back with the itchyness, etc. Prefer to just keep it neatly trimmed.

Would like my fella to shave or very neatly trimmed... receives more oral if he does than when he's hairy - His choice really - But he always makes the right decision - :D
  • Options
    bet he does!

i certainly get more head when i shave mine,, oh and use veet its soooo much better no cuts on ur sack, and use it on the rest and it dont itch or anythin when growin bak:D
  • Options
    I would have to agree with the veet sentiments by the menfolk here, so much better than shaving. Though shaving does get rid of some of the hair veet can't get to. Shaved just looks nicer, and since it's all smooth the feeling when getting touched by g/f/current lumber/etc the feeling is amplified tons :yes: And I'm not a poof before anyone mentions it :mad: :p
  • Options
    Yeah I find it itchy if i remove too much hair. But guys seem to like girls well kept. I suppose I could trim the edges! Sounds funny.
  • Options
    I shave - never get itchy.

Also, I tried Veet - but wtf am I doing wrong? Didn't seem to take any hair off at all. I thought it was poor tbh. :p

Is there anything in particular I should be using? Like a specific type of Veet or something?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by XtremePleasure
    I shave - never get itchy.

Also, I tried Veet - but wtf am I doing wrong? Didn't seem to take any hair off at all. I thought it was poor tbh. :p

Is there anything in particular I should be using? Like a specific type of Veet or something?!

did you read the instructions properly?
  • Options
    You need to leave it on for about 10 mins, and then use the special applicator thing to take it off. It should work. Got I've got hair that like a bristle brush and it worked on me....
  • Options
    Of course I'd read the instructions properly. In fact, they said 'DO NOT USE ON THE PUBIC AREA' but I thought 'Fuck that, everyone else does, I'll just be especially careful...'

I think I left it on about 10mins, it just didn't seem to work. I think I'll have to have another go sometime.
  • Options
    Was it veet you definitely used? Cause I can't remember it saying that? And it worked for me and stuff. Maybe you're special :thumb: But you should try it again, tons better than ripping your ball sack on a razor...
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    But you should try it again, tons better than ripping your ball sack on a razor...

Lucky I'm a girl then, yeah?! :p Hehehee...!

Also, it was Veet, but I'm going to get myself some more and have another go. Can't do me any harm, eh?! Thanks for the tips though kiddo! :thumb:
  • Options
    Haha, I knew you were a girl, I was just testing your powers of observation... :o Yeah, try again, it should work though. I wonder why id didn't first time?
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I wonder why id didn't first time?

Perhaps I am just not meant to use Veet, and I should get my boyfriend to treat me to a proper wax and stuff. Thats what I'm putting it down to anyway. ;) I mean, he's the one who's benefitting from it, right?!! lol.

The answer to the question is... I really don't mind on lads whether they trim or not. I think completely shaven would look a bit weird. But I'm sure I could get used to it!!
  • Options
    Completely shaved does look weird, on guys and girls, but a little bit of hair and shaved undercarriage looks really good IMO.
  • Options
    what do guys prefer on a girl? totally bare or a small landing strip??
  • Options
    I love shaved, or at least trimmed very short. I do a combo of shaving and trimming already, and have done for many years. Yes, it was a bit itchy and stubbly to begin with, and then I got used to it, and I much prefer it now - and so do girlfriends. I get more head because of it. :)