Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Selharm = killing me slowly..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hun whats been said on here is good, so nothing more to say, just *hugs* and talk to me on msn! u do sometimes and other times u just shut up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Hun whats been said on here is good, so nothing more to say, just *hugs* and talk to me on msn! u do sometimes and other times u just shut up.

I know hun and I'm sorry

*hugs*
  • Options
    graeme hun, sorry to hear things are bad, i guess its like any addiction tho, the reason you do it is cus you like and need it, maybe. tho I not gonna even try to pretend I know the answerrs. Thing is if it is that much of a release to you and theres nothing else that provides that for you, then you probably will never stop. Its so sad to hear how so many are having a bad time with the NHS. My friend recently went to counselling and found it was terrible so she paid to go private and said it was much better, tho I don't know the details and I'm guessing you don't have the sort of money she has as you don't have a ful time job.

anyways hope you can find some happiness.

(soz aint been on msn, popped onto change my name so you and everyone else knows why i'm not on there!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    graeme hun, sorry to hear things are bad, i guess its like any addiction tho, the reason you do it is cus you like and need it, maybe. tho I not gonna even try to pretend I know the answerrs. Thing is if it is that much of a release to you and theres nothing else that provides that for you, then you probably will never stop. Its so sad to hear how so many are having a bad time with the NHS. My friend recently went to counselling and found it was terrible so she paid to go private and said it was much better, tho I don't know the details and I'm guessing you don't have the sort of money she has as you don't have a ful time job.

anyways hope you can find some happiness.

(soz aint been on msn, popped onto change my name so you and everyone else knows why i'm not on there!)

thank you hunni, you should arnswer your mob every now and then:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Its so sad to hear how so many are having a bad time with the NHS. My friend recently went to counselling and found it was terrible so she paid to go private and said it was much better

The NHS is chronically underfunded, especially in terms of mental health. Psychiatrists can make much more money in private practice, so they do.

Though I sincerely believe that any therapist or counsellor is only as good as the patient- if you don't want to put the hours in and do the work, then you will get nothing out of it. How you react to your therapist says a lot about how you react to people in general, especially when they say harsh things just to get the reaction to work on.