Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pictures Of You Mashed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    hear her .hesr ...
    start again ...if people looked at me after ten quids of weed and someone on ten quids worth of booze they may well decide the dope is safer ...and far more sensible and coherent ...did i mention saer?>

i can see why beckyboo would rather drugs not exist though because of her brother.

what was he addicted to?

how is he now?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    in fairness this comment come across to me "oh u get mashed idiot, post a picture and lets hope your a good advert to to stop people dabbaling.

Your be amazed at how able i am to think properly and function after a few pills and whatnot.

Nah let me assure you it wasnt meant to sound or come across like that.

I dont use so you have to understand that im not quite on the same kinda wavelength as you. What i said was reasonable(to me) and I didnt mean it to come across in the way that it did, but again I dont mean to offend.

ok lets start being 100% truthfull so please dont lose your rag im talking as a non user and am no way putting you down.
    I as a non user still to this day see people starting off on soft stuff then get to the stage where they use hard drugs. They fuck with the family and screw everyone for what they can (Ive seen it in my family). So from my point of view if they didnt start in the first place then I would not have encountered the problems I have. I didnt ask for someone to go cold turkey at my parents......neither did they. They didnt deserve that, you probably aint got a clue what im talking about so sorry, but drugs fucking screwed up me and I wasnt involved in the taking of them.

Im angry with someone, really fucking angry but what do they do ? ah fuck it they dont give shit, long as they are ok then thats all that matters. They are all self !!!! Self !!!!!! Self !!!!!
  • Options
    ok nice one, yeah i understand everything you say and feel
    to be honest i thought you decided to take a pop at me because what i said could of sounded like i was boasting or something but its all cleared up now

i take he was on heron is he clean?

Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Nah let me assure you it wasnt meant to sound or come across like that.

I dont use so you have to understand that im not quite on the same kinda wavelength as you. What i said was reasonable(to me) and I didnt mean it to come across in the way that it did, but again I dont mean to offend.

ok lets start being 100% truthfull so please dont lose your rag im talking as a non user and am no way putting you down.
    I as a non user still to this day see people starting off on soft stuff then get to the stage where they use hard drugs. They fuck with the family and screw everyone for what they can (Ive seen it in my family). So from my point of view if they didnt start in the first place then I would not have encountered the problems I have. I didnt ask for someone to go cold turkey at my parents......neither did they. They didnt deserve that, you probably aint got a clue what im talking about so sorry, but drugs fucking screwed up me and I wasnt involved in the taking of them.

Im angry with someone, really fucking angry but what do they do ? ah fuck it they dont give shit, long as they are ok then thats all that matters. They are all self !!!! Self !!!!!! Self !!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

i take he was on heron is he clean?

Pass ?
    I dont know, never see him now. We only see him when he wants something which is once in a blue moon.
  • Options
    Becky; you have commented on him before and it sounds tragic, and nasty. One addict is one too many. But you have to try and put some distance between the type of drug use most people do and addicitve use.

Most people will use relatively soft drugs (the exception being cocaine) on an occational basis will no real major impact upon their health, life or family.

The evidence for 'gateway' drugs and such is shaky at best, why not go further with it, most heroin addicts started with alcohol before illegal drugs, and before that coffee or tea. Yes one leads to another in some people but not in the varst majority of people. So its something in the person NOT the drugs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Most people will use relatively soft drugs (the exception being cocaine) on an occational basis will no real major impact upon their health, life or family.
    /QUOTE]

He started on soft drugs, just like many others do. All it takes is for someone to mix with the wrong crowd and get introduced to the hard addictive stuff and they end up like my Brother.

Of course im going to see the bad side of drugs Ive had that much shit with them. You as a user dont see it from a non drug users point of view who has had an addict in their family.

I do see the worst when someone mentions drugs, to me they start soft drugs and then will dabble in other stuff. So from my point of view if they dont start in the first place then thats good news.

I hear what your saying which is not all people use hard drugs, thats probably what my Brother thought when he first started using...........how did he end up ?
  • Options
    Its not like I havent seen what drugs can do, I have a very close friend who is now in jail for a very long time (50 years) because of a serious cocaine addiction.

My point is that most people gain, not loose from their drug use and it is important to remember that.

Effectively by suggesting it would be better if people didnt start in the first place you are saying that we have made a foolish descision. Which people dont really like. However, in some way maybe you are right, the risks are obvious and when you are talking about your life then maybe it is better not to risk it at all. The point is to make an informed judgement.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Effectively by suggesting it would be better if people didnt start in the first place you are saying that we have made a foolish descision.

I think the opposite to be honest. As ive said everyone to their own but if you are going to use dont be silly with it, like my Brother.
    People here have been very informative so I dont want to give the wrong impression. Ive had a bad dealing with drugs, so im hoping they will understand where im coming from and understand in reality I know nothing about drugs, only the problems they can bring.