Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pictures Of You Mashed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got any pictures of them mashed? i thought it would be a interesting thread to see how different people look on pills, mushies, billy and whatnot....

Last night was a good night im full of inspiration today!

to get the ball rolling here is me before i got in bed after a allday session on mushies,weed, and plenty of stella!
Its strange cos i felt really buzzed up and awake but my eyes look closed!

Comments

• Options
    Stoned.As.Fuck
  • Options
    what a dodgy looking bunch!
    JUNKER ....CALLING JUNKER!
    re the heroin thread ...take a look at this lot and then run ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    what a dodgy looking bunch!
    JUNKER ....CALLING JUNKER!
    re the heroin thread ...take a look at this lot and then run ...

come on, i bet you got a picture somewhere with you off your box now that would be interesting to see....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    come on, i bet you got a picture somewhere with you off your box now that would be interesting to see....
    the police have got all the best ones ...
  • Options
    the police have got all the best ones ...

Were have to get PC whowhere to post them then :lol:
  • Options
    Were have to get PC whowhere to post them then :lol:
    PMSL ...pc big boots gets a mention in the drug den!
    the site drug squad officer ...we'll have to invite him in!
  • Options
    I remember seeing a picture of you on here mroll before stoned and drunk you said..goatte and bald.
  • Options
    PMSL ...pc big boots gets a mention in the drug den!
    the site drug squad officer ...we'll have to invite him in!

we dont want him coming in here......he will lower the tone of the place :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I remember seeing a picture of you on here mroll before stoned and drunk you said..goatte and bald.
    shhh ...you'll be frightening the children ...
  • Options
    m5.jpg
  • Options
    Heres me on christmas day, stoned out of my face on skunk:D
  • Options
    moonrat... u ever been to mingers.com perchance: ;) ive seen that picture so many times!

Digital_emotion you look pretty ok for the alldayer you were on!:D

I've got a picture of a friend of mine after a teenth of skunk and a litre of cheap south african red plonk from tescos. (yeah he drank wine, we didnt have anything else!)

he's got his head down praying to the white porcelain god and his hair makes him look like one of those fluffy toilet seat covers!

when i get his permission (actually thats a big if) i'll post it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    Digital_emotion you look pretty ok for the alldayer you were on!:D

i was in pretty good shape yes! i was buzzing loads and only managed to get 2 hours sleep that night but the alcohol made my eyes feel really closed all in all it was a quality night...

I would put a picture of me on a major comedown on pills and speed but i dont have one luckily for you lot... would be damnright scary i mean what with the massive pupils still going up and down.... the chewed gums... when im in that state the next day i know i`ve had a good night so i just "gurn" and bare it! :D
  • Options

I would put a picture of me on a major comedown on pills and speed but i dont have one luckily for you lot... would be damnright scary i mean what with the massive pupils still going up and down.... the chewed gums... when im in that state the next day i know i`ve had a good night so i just "gurn" and bare it!

I wish you would, it could be whats needed for some people to say :
    "NO to drugs".
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    "NO to drugs".

god woman your be telling me to choose life next.

whatevers made you come out with this i thought you was very open minded on the subject even though you`ve vowed to never touch em.

i`d rather have a comedown then a full on hangover anyday of the week mate!
  • Options
    "NO to drugs".

:/
  • Options

whatevers made you come out with this i thought you was very open minded on the subject even though you`ve vowed to never touch em.

I am open minded, everyone to their own.

I personally 'think' that type of photo your talking about would look horrible and if thats the case then it 'could' put people off using.
    Ive been honest here saying ive never used drugs, so now im being honest saying pics like you menioned would look horrible too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    :/

seconded..... she has so nicked that "just say no" phrase from that anti drugs campaign, did it work? did it fuck!!
  • Options
    I am open minded, everyone to their own.

I personally 'think' that type of photo your talking about would look horrible and if thats the case then it 'could' put people off using.
    Ive been honest here saying ive never used drugs, so now im being honest saying pics like you menioned would look horrible too.

Yeah but come on obviously i wouldnt have my picture took when im chewing my face off i was exagerrating just to be comical.

im not having a go at ya by the way
  • Options
    seconded..... she has so nicked that "just say no" phrase from that anti drugs campaign, did it work? did it fuck!!

excuse me, im giving my view which im fooking entitled too. I didnt give my view so you could talk as if i werent here and take the fooking piss.
  • Options
    Yeah but come on obviously i wouldnt have my picture took when im chewing my face off i was exagerrating just to be comical.

im not having a go at ya by the way

but im saying that pictures like that could deter people from using.

your not having a go........yeah right.
  • Options
    but im saying that pictures like that could deter people from using.

your not having a go........yeah right.

yeah but you could argue some of the pictures already on this thread could deter or even encourage but so what were here to discuss and advice not worry about what impression were giving to anyone.

nah i aint having a go im quite enjoying the discussion actually.

I think you worded your first post a bit funny but now im with you so everything is cool.
  • Options
    "NO to drugs".
    doesn't work chuck ...you could have kids tour the city on a sunday morning visiting the drunk tank at the local nick and seeing the results of booze ...farworse comedown than drugs ...and it wouldn't put people of alcohoil.
    why are people finding beckys statement attackable?
  • Options
    doesn't work chuck ...you could have kids tour the city on a sunday morning visiting the drunk tank at the local nick and seeing the results of booze

I dunno, lets just assume someone did post a photo of them right outta there head, with the combination of education then it could stop them using in the first place.

You see as a non drug user (apart from fags) to me pictures of people high on drugs dont look very nice and it would deffinately put me off.............sorry but im being honest. So if it could work for me then how many other people could it work for ?

Many people dont see alcohol addictive like drugs. Like me I like a drink (as we all know), but I can go without and it not bother me.
  • Options
    Becky; I can kind of see your point and I think perhaps you have phrased it badly.

Those types of pictures really dont work, if I for example posted a picture of myself after a night out, people would think;

"shit he looks rough, I wonder what he's done"

Then they would see me on here still being coherant and together and they would think;

"well he took god knows what and he's still ok"

Even when they give out really scary pictures like Leah Betts and the suspected heroin OD recently it doesnt effect consumption because people dont think it will happen to them.

Proper education which doesnt use scare stories and doesnt patronise is far more effective.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Becky; I can kind of see your point and I think perhaps you have phrased it badly.

What is so bad about the way I phrased it, i said it as I saw it ?

You dont see them pictures the same way I do because you use and I dont.

My view is if one person decided not to use because of pics then thats a good thing and im not having a go at drug users id say the same with fags and im a smoker.
  • Options
    Becky, I was trying to defend you here, I was just perhaps suggesting that you didnt quite explain it as well you might.

Becky, I understand that you dont use, but a lot of people dont see their use as a bad thing. Granted there are down sides, but a lot of us have gained from our experience so our first instint isnt to say no, or even to diswade people from using. Unlike fags there are up sides.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

Becky, I understand that you dont use, but a lot of people dont see their use as a bad thing.

Is that because they just use what id class as soft stuff ? not addictive.

Drugs have fucked my family up and im being honest again but as a non user I suppose I cannot see the appeal, especially if it leads to stronger stuff. You see I do know what its like to be addicted to nicotine so I can see what an addiction is like. If I had no fags here now id be pulling my hair out, id be ratty and id be a pure bitch.

Maybe my problem is knowing someone who was an addict and they fucked my family life up..........i dunno. Id just hate for anyone to have a family divided by drugs, so if they dont start using in the first place they aint gonna get addicted.

Im in no means having a go at people for using im here to learn and I am beginning to learn stuff......again a good thing. I just dont like the piss taken out of me becasue I dont know much re drugs (not aimed at you btw).
  • Options
    "NO to drugs".

in fairness this comment come across to me "oh u get mashed idiot, post a picture and lets hope your a good advert to to stop people dabbaling.

Your be amazed at how able i am to think properly and function after a few pills and whatnot.
  • Options
    in fairness this comment come across to me "oh u get mashed idiot, post a picture and lets hope your a good advert to to stop people dabbaling.

Your be amazed at how able i am to think properly and function after a few pills and whatnot.
    hear her .hesr ...
    start again ...if people looked at me after ten quids of weed and someone on ten quids worth of booze they may well decide the dope is safer ...and far more sensible and coherent ...did i mention saer?>