Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

GHS straightners

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have really fine hair so my Nicky Clarke straightners work well on my hair.
  • Options
    They have to be the best things ever!

i had really bad hair, and they were recommended but i thought they'd be to expensive!]

i went in2 boots, there is a set of remmington ones, and they are only £30 and they work wonders yeah, i love my hair now :D

love kandy xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I have really fine hair so my Nicky Clarke straightners work well on my hair.

my hair's fine too. but at the same time, it's really thick. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    my hair's fine too. but at the same time, it's really thick. :(
    Wow, clever hair :p

I have fine hair, but loads of it.
  • Options
    The GHD's have made my hair a much better condition. The Babyliss ones totally fucked it up. The cheaper ones seem great at the time, but after a while you realise why they're so cheap.
  • Options
    I guess it does all depend on hair.. mind you, i have very thick hair, but i use my mark hill or my sisters babyliss and they work great.
  • Options
    I find that if I use cheap straighteners, my hair stays straight for half as long.. I remember, back in the day *lol* my first straightners were Babyliss one's - before ceramics were invented lol.. My hair was "straight" but then one slight gust of wind, and it'd be wavy again.
    Now, with GHD's my hair is poker straight, and CAN last up to 3/4 days still being straight if I didn't wash it. I love them, and they're worth £90. Had them for 2 yrs and still going strong :D

Ilora x
  • Options
    Kodos then. Which did you get the variable heat or the originals? Seen some originals quite cheap but if anyones had them can you tell em if they're any good?
  • Options
    I just bought some GHDs. Yippee :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix

Enjoy. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix

Careful - they're addictive. You can never go back once you start... even the slightest kink and you'll be whipping out the GHDs again.