Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do you explain it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:

bless his cotton socks! :p
  • Options
    Shogun; You know we're only joking, just ribbing you a bit. And no, I'm not telling you my age, I'm too old.
  • Options
    He's got to be at least 55 Shogun...
  • Options
    I wish, I cant even remember being that young!
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    Yes old man i know ;)

Yea minx i'm near 18 and i'll be over in London in the summer for a while probably, i would like to meet you minx and bong too of course, see how old he really is and to see how pretty you are ;)
  • Options
    Well, she'll probably say she'll go and then pull out at the last minute!

(only joking)

I'd be happy to meet up for a pint though, what are you doing in the Big Smoke?
  • Options
    Just going over for a few days to see the place, you know, take a look round Camden Market, have a laugh.
  • Options
    By that point you might even be old enough to come out clubbing with us.

Anyway, Minxy isnt even a proper Londoner, she lives out in the sticks. I was born within earshot of Bow Bells you know, proper Cockney, hard as nails!
  • Options
    Yea, what are the best clubs in London, well i know theres different clubs for different types of music and all but in general.

No where's Bow bells? Never been to London before.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    And no, I'm not telling you my age,

this thread is about being honest and explaining stuff, so come on dont keep us all in suspense :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Yea, what are the best clubs in London, well i know theres different clubs for different types of music and all but in general.

No where's Bow bells? Never been to London before.
    your sig ...i remember that tune well from my miss spent youth.
    is arlo guthrie?
  • Options
    Bow is an area of East London and if you are born within ear shot of Bow Bells then you are a proper Cockney.

The End is good, or SE1, thats the best in London if you ask me.

I'll think about disclosing my age. I'm not sure I want to handle all the comments about Zimma frames!
  • Options

I'll think about disclosing my age. I'm not sure I want to handle all the comments about Zimma frames!

your never older than me or Rolly are you :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    your sig ...i remember that tune well from my miss spent youth.
    is arlo guthrie?

Yea...I don't really know much of his songs but liked that line.
  • Options
    To me smoking weed is bliss and helps me chill. It's like being a little drunk only you have the munchies. And you feel your eyes get fat, lol. Everything slows down a bit. At night it helps me sleep. ;)
  • Options
    Funny enough I was told if you smoke weed it really does help you to sleep. A mate of mine had been going through a rough time and hadnt been sleeping well, so anyways someone told her to try it and she did........she had the best night sleep she had for ages.
  • Options
    It doesnt help me sleep at all, in fact I would say if I go to bed really stonned then I have a harder time sleeping.

I find my mind wanders and I cant get it to switch off. But then I have problem sleeping most of the time.
  • Options
    Well, she'll probably say she'll go and then pull out at the last minute!

(only joking)

I'd be happy to meet up for a pint though, what are you doing in the Big Smoke?

:lol: budda hush up! i cant help being poor! :p

..im even less of a londoner in the fact that i only ever sleep there now.. turning into a Kentish girl but by bit!!
  • Options
    I think because my mind is buzzing it takes me a little longer to drift off, buyt once im asleep nothing wakes me so i do wake up in a much better mood!
  • Options
    I was only joking Minxy.

Thats my biggest problem, staying asleep, its very rare for me to sleep longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
  • Options
    I know budda...

Mmm it is so frustrating when all you want to do is get back to sleep and nothing works. I went through a stage where i couldnt sleep whatever i tried for about 6 months. Was hellish.
  • Options
    Oh! How I suffer! Woe is me!
  • Options
    I find that whenever i'm really stoned i can't get to sleep, it's wierd..you don't feel like sleeping even though you look like you could sleep for days....the mind wanders and thoughts come and go,no sleeping, but eventually i get over to sleep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I find that whenever i'm really stoned i can't get to sleep, it's wierd..you don't feel like sleeping even though you look like you could sleep for days....the mind wanders and thoughts come and go,no sleeping, but eventually i get over to sleep.
    ...and i still get that after all these years and mostly love it. i have invented and built fantastic machines ...i have devised great solutions ...i have written the finest lyrics and music
    ...all to no avail as i've forgotten by the morning the most basic of the details ...but i'm left with this god like aura the next day. my mind has been riding around like a drunk trick cyclist. mind tours ...
    why drink and drive when you can take lsd and fly home!
  • Options
    being able to sleep when stoned for me depends on what i've smoked, it was rather bong or mr roll that informed me of the different types, most weed makes me really monged out straight away and i wasnt enjoying it, but i've changed dealer and he does good deals and it suits me a lot more, when im stoned off it im really happy and really sensual
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    being able to sleep when stoned for me depends on what i've smoked, it was rather bong or mr roll that informed me of the different types, most weed makes me really monged out straight away and i wasnt enjoying it, but i've changed dealer and he does good deals and it suits me a lot more, when im stoned off it im really happy and really sensual
    this week i have been smoking leaf that is six months old. very mild but relaxing. very mild but ...it is fucking brilliant for listening to music!