Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How often?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I thought the thread was about how often not how much :confused:

to answer; its something I only get to do every 6-8 weeks

but then i asked how much people spend....My fault, ok :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    now ...i buy alcohol and smoke weed ...very rare i part with money for weed though.

So on average how much alcohol do you use ? and do you also smoke and drink at the same time ? if so what effect does drinking and smoking give (at the same time) ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    So on average how much alcohol do you use ? and do you also smoke and drink at the same time ? if so what effect does drinking and smoking give (at the same time) ?
    about twenty quid on booze ...fifteen on baccy.
    i have smoked three spliffs tonight ...had a bottle of red wine and two cans of beer ...i feel very pleasant and i can still type and argue! in fact what ever happens i can deal with it.
    the dope is strong and three spliffs would have got 3 or 4 people stoned for an hour or so ...i'm a greedy bastard.

how did i pay in the past? smuggling ...dealing ...and i'd already got a hefty wack of dosh from some other criminal activity connected to tunneling through walls ...drugs didn't turn me to crime ...having to o much money from criminal activities did.
  • Options
    err ...make that about thirty quid a week on booze ...and my baccy would be more but i buy the tax free kind.
  • Options
    How often? hahaha Daily if I've got the money for it.

The only tax free baccy I know of is from Native Americans here. Where do you get it? Just curious.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyNightingale
    How often? hahaha Daily if I've got the money for it.

The only tax free baccy I know of is from Native Americans here. Where do you get it? Just curious.

Tax free baccy...never hear of someone selling 'cheap cigs'?

;)
  • Options

compared to continental europeans ...the english have always been taxed to the limit so ...we have hundreds of years of a history of smugglingfrom the continent ... brandy ...rum ...whiskey ...tobacco ...and it still continues to this day in defiance of her majesties customs and excise men.
  • Options
    €17 a week and thats weed, baccy (once a month because i only use it for joints), chocolate(i put this down because i'm allergic to the stuff and still eat it even though it makes me ill), and drink (cider, and vodka)

Luby
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Tax free baccy...never hear of someone selling 'cheap cigs'?

;)

Of course, but the only really cheap cigs are sold by native americans here. They don't have to worry about taxes. Those cheap cigs are just that, still with taxes. Least that's the way it is here, never been outside of America.
  • Options
    Of course, but the only really cheap cigs are sold by native americans here. They don't have to worry about taxes. Those cheap cigs are just that, still with taxes. Least that's the way it is here, never been outside of America.
    like i said before the english have a long history of smuggling cos of high taxes ...what we actualy smuggle from france has been packaged in england or bottled in scotland and then exported to them ...they sell this stuff to their people without ridiculous taxes ...which means we go over and buy at their prices and smuggle it back ...so we are getting the same high quality stuff but without her majesties take on it.
  • Options
    Its just because the French have a policy of taxing their companies rather than products or people. Thats why the French have the lowest level of small businesses virtually anywhere in the world.