Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How often?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How often do you use drugs, i tend to have a toke everyday be it mine or someone elses, i drink every weekend and have only taken a few other drugs a couple of times and don't do them regulary.
I smoke cigs most days, not everyday though.

Comments

• Options
    Never, ever. Not even experimented. That said; I'm still young.
  • Options
    i tend to smoke about a joint a day some times more but never less. is that bad for a 16 year old or not ?
  • Options
    I smoke about 15 cigarettes a day, I buy a half of coke during the week, Have a gram of coke every friday night, The amount of skunk i smoke depends on my money! Maybe 7 a day recently...

I dont drink alcohol, i dont take pills anymore. On rave nights (once a month) ill buy an 8th speed which will do me the weekend.
  • Options
    It used to be every weekend, from fri night to early hours of monday morning. Now its once a month on a sat night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    I smoke about 15 cigarettes a day, I buy a half of coke during the week, Have a gram of coke every friday night, The amount of skunk i smoke depends on my money! Maybe 7 a day recently...

how much a week does that cost you ?
  • Options
    it costs me about £35-45 a week it depends what mood im in how much money i've got and what drugs im doing and what im doing over the weekend and weekday
  • Options
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    it costs me about £35-45 a week it depends what mood im in how much money i've got and what drugs im doing and what im doing over the weekend and weekday

:eek2: really, and your only 16.

oh dear, these had started talking me round, now ive started changing my mind :lol:
  • Options
    yeah but thats only if i have the money otherwise i have to budget and just scrape through the skint patch but i normally find a way to earn some lizzies why? how much do you spend ?
  • Options
    I smoke inconsistently i dunno probs £2 a weekend. I only smoke weed if im offered. Poppers are like £5 a month or two. Drink well...£20 a night and i go out probs every fortnight
  • Options
    how much do you spend ?

Ive never used drugs, Im a smoker but not drugs.

please dont ask me how much i spend on fags though, cos i wont tell ya :lol:

It just seems a lot for a 16yr old, i thought people who smoked the odd bit of stuff spent about £10 max a week.......now im gonna look stupid :(
  • Options
    no i normally do its just i've had alot of things on my mind recently and i've kind of gone abit hard oin the drugs if everything was ok (which it aint) i wouldnt be wasting my money but i enjoy it and thats all that matters
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Never, ever. Not even experimented. That said; I'm still young.

oh my dear, are you sure you want to come within 5 feet of me??

i bet this time next year, you will be smoking pot quite a bit.
  • Options
    what do you mean come within 5 feet of you? i doubt i will be its gettin epensive
  • Options
    now would you like to explain that before i report it???
  • Options
    what i dont understand you im a bit slow . i said probably wont be doing it for long as its getting too expensive what do you mean ?
  • Options
    oh sorry dude.... me and my dirty mind and not reading things properly :rolleyes:
  • Options
    tut tut:naughty so how old are you and if you wanna talk pm me its my b day tomoz by the way people :)
  • Options
    tut tut:naughty so how old are you and if you wanna talk pm me its my b day tomoz by the way people :)

:eek2: Oi. She's mine. :p

*cuddles Luby possesively*

hopefully I shall be getting closer than 5ft anyway.. who wants to live :angel:ic anyway? :)
  • Options
    One joint a day or more isn't really that bad as long as you don't let it take over your life totally, you have to do other things as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    [B
    oh dear, these had started talking me round, now ive started changing my mind :lol: [/B]
    grow your own ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    :eek2: Oi. She's mine. :p

*cuddles Luby possesively*

hopefully I shall be getting closer than 5ft anyway.. who wants to live :angel:ic anyway? :)

isn't he great
    a real helper of the broken hearted (me)

Luby the evil

and by the way cheapest way the get stoned would be what??

and what can i do with shit hash??
  • Options
    i got the words just the wrong way round
  • Options
    I spend pretty much twenty american dollars every two days on smoke. Is that alot? I'm old and I have kids, they drive me to smoking skunk. :eek2:
  • Options
    Hmm, my wife and I buy about 1/8th of high strengh skunk a month, having 1 or 2 biftas a day. I'd much rather have quite a few weak spliffs than less really strong ones. 40 quid.

Every couple of months I will go out and do 1-1.5g of base, thats about 20 quid, maybe a couple of beans for 5 quid.

I am on prescription Zopiclone, so thats another 6.30 a month.

I also have GHB every now and then at about 5 quid for an evening.

I dont do anything else that often.
  • Options
    It's no fun if it costs money.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    grow your own ...

Good idea Rolly.....knowing my luck though Id get caught :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    how much a week does that cost you ?

I smoke roll ups, which is cheaper, the skunk i dont pay much for, i never paid until recently although i like to, makes me fell better! And smoke less.. So i tend to only smoke when i have the money. The coke works out at about 60 a week if i pay full for it, but due to circumstances that i dont want to mention on here i can get it for 30. Speed is 20 an 8th
  • Options
    I barely use drugs much anymore so mines a big fat 0 a week :p

in my heyday i used to spend between £30 - 60 a week on pills and buy half a gram of coke for about £20 and i`d buy some pot now and again like a 8th for a tenner.

I only basically drink stella nowadays.. aint knocking it but i prefer a nice MDMA high anyday of the week!
  • Options
    i know this may be hard to believe but in the early 80's i was consuming over three grand a weeks worth of drugs.
    i was a walking test tube. a walking chemistry set. an industrial waste disposal machine.
    now ...i buy alcohol and smoke weed ...very rare i part with money for weed though.
    i actualy got about a tenners worth of red leb in the post the other day from ...i realy haven't a clue. very wiered. i have enough of it left for about three spliffs ...just building one now.
  • Options
    fuckin hell mr roll was it worth it?

I wont ask how you raised the cash because i think i can guess.

what drugs was you doing anyway?