Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the quickest easyest and painless way to go??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Exactly, to be honest I'm quite surprised by some of the responces, most people on here are normally relatively nice.

Well I'm not gonna excuse anybody but basically it's due to people being made cynical by folk who come on here and post about this sort of thing all the time. Yeah.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Exactly, to be honest I'm quite surprised by some of the responces, most people on here are normally relatively nice.

why thank you. i think that also things like this touch nerves and people react to that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    although this girl, luby, didnt really plan on killing herself she just wanted attention. i think that here we need to actually look at why she actually felt the need to get this sort of attention. she is obviously not happy and flaming her isnt a good way to actually help her.

thats what i think anyway *shrugs*

You're right of course. :)
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe you should all go easy on the whole situation. I know what ya all mean when you say they're just tryin to get attention, but then thats only human right??

I've felt that bad before, and sometimes the only way to help is to try and act so desperate that somebody actually talks to you bout it!!

Well, shit happens I guess.

there's my, umm...kinda positive outlook on all this...
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by byny
    You're right of course. :)

i just love it when people say that :D
  • Options
    FOR CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT FOR ATTENTION, ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE DESERTED ME, AND I REALLY NEEDED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, BUT I SEE THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE CARE SO I MIGHT AS WELL GO AND GO IT ANYWAY

LUBY
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    FOR CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT FOR ATTENTION, ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE DESERTED ME, AND I REALLY NEEDED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, BUT I SEE THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE CARE SO I MIGHT AS WELL GO AND GO IT ANYWAY

LUBY

I felt sorry for you before but now this is taking the piss.

If you wanted to kill yourself and i mean seriously you would just fuck off and do it. Theres people worse off then you in this world remember that, think like that and appreciate what you got.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    I felt sorry for you before but now this is taking the piss.

If you wanted to kill yourself and i mean seriously you would just fuck off and do it. Theres people worse off then you in this world remember that, think like that and appreciate what you got.

:yes: agreed

if you were THAT depressed and didn't give a flying f*ck about life you wouldn't bother posting because you wouldn't give a shit what some random people on a message board thought/said about you and your situation. If you're seriously depressed get help, don't be an attention seeker and make things worse for yourself
  • Options
    Luby take a deep breath and think about it.Seriously think about it.

yes im aware of the hypocrisy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    .. and how have you been recently? :p

*smiles sweetly*
    :rolleyes: yello Jaaaaaaaaaammmmes, and not so bad, something happened which slapped me hard around the face. and im on no-alcohol :D your gd self? *pokes*
  • Options
    Look.

Plenty of folk on the Relationships forum probably exaggerate their problems and stuff. But they just get advice on it, at the end of the day, nobody can be sure about anything. So seeing as this is a help site and stuff, I'd play it safe and take it for real. Maybe that makes me a mug, but I really don't care.

Yeah, it's attention seeking. That's often a symptom of something more serious, not always someone being a shit or whatever. Maybe this person just feels they need someone to listen to them, and if all their freinds really have left them, then it's maybe not surprising that they turned to something like the internet, yanno?

Luby, give The Samaratins a call if you can, that'll help in the short term. And you really need to see your doctor as soon as you can, but I think you maybe know that deep down.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

I think I :heart: you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    I think I :heart: you.

well i always did have a way with words :o
  • Options
    the reason i haven't done it is because if i do i'm gonna hurt too many people (like my mum, and stuff) and i don't want to. plus i hate to think of someone trying to clean me up.
  • Options
    the reason i haven't done it is because if i do i'm gonna hurt too many people (like my mum, and stuff) and i don't want to. plus i hate to think of someone trying to clean me up.

How thoughtful.
  • Options
    hey ... my oldest son has fallen out with me ...two of my chickens died this week and my eyebrows are just to prominent ...
    so yeah i know how you feel. this lot have only got spots to worry about!
    i'm going to od on heroin ...not just yet though as i can't stand the thought of leaving my money for some other fucker to spend!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    my eyebrows are just to prominent ...

you need a hygienic trimmer.

:yes:

kaff, solver of the world's problems.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    you need a hygienic trimmer.

:yes:

kaff, solver of the world's problems.
    well i was kind of considering ...hiding the fact i'm bald by letting them grow and grow and doing an elvis style combover with them ...
  • Options
    well i was kind of considering ...hiding the fact i'm bald by letting them grow and grow and doing an elvis style combover with them ...

you know, i'm not entirely sure that would work....
  • Options
    you know, i'm not entirely sure that would work....
    with gell or chip fat maybe?
  • Options
    with gell or chip fat maybe?

but there would be that inbetweeny stage where they're so long they obscure your vision, but they are not quite long enough to comb back...
  • Options
    but there would be that inbetweeny stage where they're so long they obscure your vision, but they are not quite long enough to comb back...
    pretend to be a monk with a long fringe for a while?
  • Options
    pretend to be a monk with a long fringe for a while?

a fringe that starts at your eyebrows? :eek2:
  • Options
    a fringe that starts at your eyebrows? :eek2:
    instead of being that bald geezer i could be the guy with no forehead ...oh god it looks like a razor to the throat after all.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Right, first things first... luby - no matter how down you feel there's always someone out there to help you. If you can't talk to family or friends about what's getting you down then you can call/email Samaritans. They're for anyone in distress and you can talk to them about anything that's getting you down. This could be money, exams or worries about school, college or work, because you are self-harming or being abused, or perhaps because you are concerned about relationships with friends, partners or family. Whatever it is you can call them anytime on 08457 909090 or email them on jo@samaritans.org.

In the meantime *hugs* and lots of them.

Secondly, and this is to everyone else, if you could all remember the point of this site that would be helpful. This is essentially a place where people can come for help and support and we ask you to respect that and each other. If you were at rock bottom, how would you feel if everyone just called you a twat and had a go at you? Not much better probably. So if you could offer a bit of respect and not get personal we'd be very grateful (or we'll just have to ban you). And don't forget - in these circumstances it's always best to give people the benefit of the doubt.

OK, rant over,
    CB
This discussion has been closed.