Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the quickest easyest and painless way to go??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone tell me what the easyest, quickest, and most of all pain-free way of killing yourself????

my razor didn't work last night, i cut my knee open to try and get it working but it wouldn't cut my wrists :(

luby

Comments

• Options
    errrm how about get yourself some help?

i dont think there is an easy way of suicide but i think you need help, go to your doctor
  • Options
    Go and see someone. A doctor could be a start, but seriously someone like a vicar/priest might help. Or a local counsellor.
  • Options
    the easiest and most pain free way to die is in your sleep at 85, knowing you've lived the best life you could.

char's right. get some help. it doesn't have to be like this.
  • Options
    Dont try and OD, 99/100 it will go nastily wrong and you'll end up feeling horrific pain.

A mate of mine managed to get half a bottle of vodka and 200 paracetamol into him and he didnt manage it.

OD'ing is very unpleasant, most times it is fatal within about 6-12 hours but then you have up to two weeks before you actualy die! All your organs will fail in turn causing nasty pain and suffering.

In other words go to your doctor and have a word with them about how you are feeling.
  • Options
    at the moment you'll feel like theres nothing you can do, that your helpless worthless and pathetic (ive been there) but there really is other options, and think about how much you'll be missed, you may think you wont but how about your mother and father? and the person who finds your bodys gonna be fucked up, do u really want to inflict that much pain on people?
  • Options
    Hmm. :|
  • Options
    To answer the question, there are practically no pain - free methods of killing yourself. They will all involve pain on some level or another.

Reconsider your choice of actions is the best thing.
  • Options
    To be quite honest, if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt be sat on the internet asking people, you'd go and throw yourself under a car or something. Now stop being an attention seeking twat and deleted this thread. Cheers.
  • Options
    I'm not sure thats totaly helpful.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    the easiest and most pain free way to die is in your sleep at 85, knowing you've lived the best life you could.

char's right. get some help. it doesn't have to be like this.
    :yes:

You should always make the best you can out of life; you only have one shot at it. And things will always get better.
  • Options
    Apparently drowning is ment to give a euphoric effect (so i read on here somewhere)

anyway i don't think it is the best/wisest choice, i know what its like to think you want to but if you did you would've done it by now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Apparently drowning is ment to give a euphoric effect (so i read on here somewhere)

anyway i don't think it is the best/wisest choice, i know what its like to think you want to but if you did you would've done it by now.

SHE'LL BE BACK.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm not sure thats totaly helpful.

some people just dont give a fuck, its horrible youve gotta take all threats seriously
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    SHE'LL BE BACK.

i hope so. she has an unread pm:(

anyway i thought she might.:D just no point knocking her down.
  • Options
    ha.
    Lisa said it perfectly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    ha.
    Lisa said it perfectly.

Well i think people should give her a break. shes obviously having a hard time and your not helping, you can begin to imagine what she POSSIBLY could be going through. you should just try and help and stop with the useless comments. maybe all she needs is a little help and caring.

can some of you even manage that:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm with you on this rube_boyz, blimey I didnt think I'd say that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm with you on this rube_boyz, blimey I didnt think I'd say that.

:D me neither lol..

*looks shocked*

i just think people should give her a chance and not flame her for being depressed/upset.

support her. thats what were all here to do.. thats what thesite is for to support and help us..
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: the quickest easyest and painless way to go??
    Originally posted by luby
    can anyone tell me what the easyest, quickest, and most of all pain-free way of killing yourself????

my razor didn't work last night, i cut my knee open to try and get it working but it wouldn't cut my wrists :(

luby

why have you actually posted this?? i dont think you really want to die. i think you just want the attention. theres nothing wrong with that but you need to find other ways to get it cos people dont respond well to threats like this, sorry.
  • Options
    i quite liked the one of getting stoned out of my head and then walking off a cliff, that seemed quite a good idea, but it's quite an expencive thing because good weed is gonna be about 20 euros worth to get me stoned, and i don't know where i would jump off a cliff

luby
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    :D me neither lol..

*looks shocked*

i just think people should give her a chance and not flame her for being depressed/upset.

support her. thats what were all here to do.. thats what thesite is for to support and help us..

I am kind of with the people who say that we all need to try and understand what depression is like for people...but...we also are allowed to be tuned into when someone is just begging for attention.

Generally the sorts of people who will give this kind of post attention (Sympathetic attention that is) are the kind of people who havve or will post something similar themselves!
  • Options
    thanks for that dudes
    thats helped

luby
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames

but to answer your original question.
    I believe it to be a gunshot to the head.

Unfortunately there is fairly high potential for that to go wrong, it's not easy, and it leaves a really horrible mess.
  • Options
    You know, a lot of suicidal people post similarly to this I've noticed ... but if you follow things back you tend to find warning signs a good way before. Maybe the threads people should be being sympathetic to are those earlier ones.
    And as for you luby, I'm glad you seem to be feeling better, but I hope it's because of the positive comments not the 'helpful' suggestions. Whether it's a cry for help/attention or even if you have a serious desire to stop existing, nothing is ever that bad. Trust me
  • Options
    alright then
    sorry your depressed, you must be the only person in the world who is.

There are a million and two other ways out death on the internet is not one of them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    There are threads for flaming, providing that it is amusing and intelligent.

This isn't one of those threads.

Think of this as being in the health forum, and post accordingly.

Thank you for letting me know how to post next time someone decides they want to kill themselves.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wilko
    Thank you for letting me know how to post next time someone decides they want to kill themselves.

OOOER.
    get you :p

you have to be sympathetic wilko, because no one else in the world battles with depression.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    OOOER.
    get you :p

you have to be sympathetic wilko, because no one else in the world battles with depression.

Yeah i know, I'm disappointed with myself. 20 or so valid posts (not :)) and then I go and post something like that :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    although this girl, luby, didnt really plan on killing herself she just wanted attention. i think that here we need to actually look at why she actually felt the need to get this sort of attention. she is obviously not happy and flaming her isnt a good way to actually help her.

thats what i think anyway *shrugs*
  • Options
    Exactly, to be honest I'm quite surprised by some of the responces, most people on here are normally relatively nice.
This discussion has been closed.