Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

retaining your innocence

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Mind you, we're all probably still interested in whether you prefer a good hard fuck? :D

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Does the Pope pray?

:p
  • Options
    Doh!
    Mind you, we're all probably still interested in whether you prefer a good hard fuck? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    There a word for peopl like you and Ninj :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

Sex-gods?
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Sex-gods?
    :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Only the one word? I feel cheated of a full blown descriptive sentance to describe me (& Ninj). :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Only the one word? I feel cheated of a full blown descriptive sentance to describe me (& Ninj). :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    That could be classed as flirting dear, one word answers I can just get away with ;)
  • Options
    im 15 and feelin confuddled

you r prob nervous......im 15 and i duno wot to do coz i dnt want my b.f to expect things of me but if he duz n im to nervous to do em will i get called a square or woteva? but if u dnt want to then dnt? its gunna b pants if u do isnt it? u mite aswell wait untill u feel like u wann else well neither of u r gunna enjoy it and more importantly regret it....just do it wen u feel ready k hun luv me xx:)
  • Options
    Re: im 15 and feelin confuddled
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    you r prob nervous......im 15 and i duno wot to do coz i dnt want my b.f to expect things of me but if he duz n im to nervous to do em will i get called a square or woteva? but if u dnt want to then dnt? its gunna b pants if u do isnt it? u mite aswell wait untill u feel like u wann else well neither of u r gunna enjoy it and more importantly regret it....just do it wen u feel ready k hun luv me xx:)
    Did you read the thread on text talk hun?
  • Options

oh i do want to...its just scary/nerve racking....plus it will probs never happen because we never get the oppurtunity! btw if your worried about your bf calling you a 'square' if you don't do things with him, then you don't trust him enough and therefore you shouldn't do anything cuz it seems like your not comfortable with him.:)
  • Options

you're 15 right?
    so that means you're taking GCSE's?
    ok... so heard of a subject called English or are kids these days too busy talking on MSN texting on mobiles and shagging on park benches to study the language of our nation?

tell you what... when you're old enough to speak BBC english eloquently and fluently.. then consider yourself old enough to f**k young lady. :rolleyes: